I want what she's smoking.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
"My child would never do anything like this, he/she is an angel." ~The parents of 99.5% of EVERY criminal EVER

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Some parents refuse to believe that their kids are anything but angels. As for me...I've seen the ****ed up shit my kids do to each other lmao!

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Some parents refuse to believe that their kids are anything but angels. As for me...I've seen the ****ed up shit my kids do to each other lmao!

denial is used when reality is so intense they refuse to believe it, even when its on video..."it wasn't me it was the 1 arm man" lol

hoamskilet

Established Member
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if one or both of the parents had a hand in the older brother goin goofy

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
"While her husband Anzor Tsarnaev has said he plans to fly to the United States -- though those plans may be in limbo after Zubeidat said she called for an ambulance for him on Thursday in Makhachkala -- his wife isn't planning to join him.

She's wanted on 2012 felony charges of shoplifting and property damage in Massachusetts, according to court officials.

The family lived there before she jumped bail; the parents moved the same year to Dagestan."

So much for the report that the mother would be coming to the U.S. with her husband. She has an outstanding felony warrant. Model parent! :dw:

SVT4ME

Established Member
I only saw part of the interview and this mother is so of base. She's on the other side of the world and knows the truth without a tread of evidence. She so full of BS its sickning.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
There is an article written about the family by a girl who used to get facials done by the Mom. She talked about how the family seemed to be pretty normal and hard working, but the mother would frequently make references about 9/11 and how the U.S. did the whole thing to make Americans hate muslims. I'm sure the mother supported the radicalism, though on an interview I saw yesterday, she blamed the U.S. once again for her son turning out that way. Model citizen right there.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/04/20/know-boston-bombers/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread