I will miss you Ellie

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Today sucks, it was time to put Ellie to sleep. Had a vet come to the house to help her on. Ellie was 12 years old. Took her and her older little brother for some pupaccinos yesterday
IMG_3936.JPG
IMG_3935.JPG
Also got them a burger. Made her a ribeye and bratwurst for dinner and snuggled her. She was such a silly and loving girl.

Her being silly in the garage with me
IMG_3629.JPG

After a bath
IMG_3617.JPG

During snowmagedon
IMG_3394.JPG

IMG_2917.JPG

I feel dead inside.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn bro, sorry to hear the news. Pup is no longer hurting though.

Should go ahead and get yourself that Staccato, might help to ease the pain and distract you some.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Today sucks, it was time to put Ellie to sleep. Had a vet come to the house to help her on. Ellie was 12 years old. Took her and her older little brother for some pupaccinos yesterdayView attachment 1717747 View attachment 1717748 Also got them a burger. Made her a ribeye and bratwurst for dinner and snuggled her. She was such a silly and loving girl.

Her being silly in the garage with me
View attachment 1717749

After a bathView attachment 1717750

During snowmagedon
View attachment 1717751

View attachment 1717752

I feel dead inside.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Yep, very tough thing putting a dog down. We lost one earlier this year in May, so I feel you pain.....

SilverStreak02

Established Member
Very sorry for your loss. We also have a Dane. Her name is Christina. They are incredible souls.
97CF2774-C257-402A-918B-C6EF80135205.jpeg

The old man on the left is our 12-13 year old Pointer named Rocky. We don’t know exactly how old he is because he adopted us about 12 years ago. I fear he will visit the great doggie bed in the sky soon as well. Perhaps he and Ellie can chase some squirrels together.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry for your loss.

It's always a tough feeling losing your best friend. You'll stare at areas they always used to sit at hoping they'll reappear.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Sorry for your loss. We put our rescued beagle down Layla on July 10th at 1:15AM. First dog I ever was with during the whole procedure. I’ve had many dogs over the years but that girl was special and a Dads girl. I miss her everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Sorry for your loss man. One of ours passed away little over a year ago and it hurt something fierce. I was HER human and her sister steered towards my wife. We got another to keep the other sister company and I love her to death. I wondered if I would not let another in as I did her and I have. Never Forget, Love Again is all I can say.

5.2Leader

Established Member
The pain and sadness will ease in time. The memories will last forever! God bless you and your family!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
It’s a tough thing to go through. We had to put one of our cats down, Saturday. We’re right there with you in all of this.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

1320goat

Established Member
Sorry for your loss bud. We just went through this a few months ago with our oldest Boxer. It's difficult to not be selfish and try to keep them around longer than they should be.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Echoing what everyone else is saying. Put our little buddy down on June 28th. Very few things hit me as hard as that did. It will get easier, and know she is not suffering any longer. Sorry to hear this.

Users who are viewing this thread