ian naples fla destroy supercars

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m sorry but I cannot view this. I’m a fragile person and I will need years of therapy to deal with the images.

robvas

Established Member
How can you have a quarter million dollar car and just leave it in front of your condo to float away

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
How can you have a quarter million dollar car and just leave it in front of your condo to float away

Article said there were 4 cars, must have escaped with the two more valuable ones.

Still ****ing sucks.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Nobody down there ever imagined the surge to be what it was. They are calling it a 500yr surge situation. That said, most were in the garage of their 10M dollar homes and/or on lifts in the garage.

Not sure of the location from the vid, but might be billionaire row in Naples. If so, they are not condos either.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Nobody down there ever imagined the surge to be what it was. They are calling it a 500yr surge situation. That said, most were in the garage of their 10M dollar homes and/or on lifts in the garage.

Not sure of the location from the vid, but might be billionaire row in Naples. If so, they are not condos either.
Yup. I’m not exactly sure on the location but beach front Naples approach 30 million. If it’s on Naples bay or even better Port Royal then the average price of the homes are 30 million and go up to 88.

These houses are easily viewed on a sunset cruise that Naples runs daily but I’m not so sure when those will be up and running again. There are more billionaires that own homes in Naples than any other place in America. Most are only there about 2 weeks and this car if it’s owned by one of them is basically disposable.:(

Users who are viewing this thread