Iconic vs. C6 ZR1

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Wrong. See above post.

In my world those Mopars are fast but not fast enough (I'll give the Demon credit as it is a straighline monster and is built for 1/4 mile action).

Stock for stock out in the real world they are no match for a C7 ZR1.

If Iconic's car had a full tank of gas that could be an extra 96lbs added to your math. The 96lbs plus 4280lbs plus a protien bar and add the quarantine 20lbs....you have a 4400lb car.

In my world i have a 1300whp 3400lb Mustang GT. I like all cars and don't get butthurt about fast street cars making videos for us to enjoy.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Who's butthurt? You?

I enjoy the vids too, maybe if Iconic wants to lay a beating on some of these cars he should make more frequent stops for the E and not run with a full tank (if he is in fact running with one).

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
I'm not going to make excuses as to why this C6 ZR1 lost since the driver needs to learn how to shift a manual properly however, you need to watch the video again.

Iconic's 500 is pretty stout but NO WAY IN HELL his car weighs 4225lbs (maybe with him in it), just like that ZR1 is not 3373lbs.

Did you rewatch the video? Did you happen to see the other passenger sitting shotgun in the ZR1? Yeah maybe you should recalculate the weight difference between the two cars they are NOT 852lbs. apart.

Again these cars don't drive themselves. It's funny most of you would quote a weight without people on a competitor's car and include the driver weight in the Ford to make it look like the Shelby is SO HEAVY and still so fast...……………..KEEP IT FAIR and quote the proper weights of BOTH CARS!!!!!

If both cars only had 1 driver and the idiot in the ZR1 can properly shift those gears it probably would be a decent race.
Not this shit again!

Cman01

hello
Established Member
What's shit is some of u would throw out a curb weight of a lighter car with no driver (and passenger) then a false weight for the other car (Ford) with driver and claim the weight difference is massive when in reality it's near half.

There's no room for mistakes driving a stick car, if that guy can bang gears it could be a pretty close race, and he could pull out a W if it was only him in the car.

Go back to sleep, maybe you'll think better after u wake up with a good nights rest.

Last edited:

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
You think the zr1 would have won if it didnt have a passenger? LOL

LostM

Established Member
funny how he refused to race kaneda on the street... any demon vs 500 vids yet?

who did what? kaneda refused to race me.. in fact, i cant find a dodge that WILL run me now..

appreciate the support guys :) yes, the GT500 is a failure still.. its too heavy to be fast..

did gimme 11s run 9s yet?

see ya in a few more weeks :x

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
who did what? kaneda refused to race me.. in fact, i cant find a dodge that WILL run me now..

appreciate the support guys :) yes, the GT500 is a failure still.. its too heavy to be fast..

No ****er I have not.

I will give you your due props on running that bitch hard instead of letting it rot in plastic in a climate controlled booth like every boomer is doing right now.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

blk02edge

Established Member

You know what you said and so do plenty on here. You would ONLY race him in a controlled legal environment.

Has there even been an opportunity for you to race a Demon or are they all in glass bubbles with old man collectors now?

LostM

Established Member
You know what you said and so do plenty on here. You would ONLY race him in a controlled legal environment.

Has there even been an opportunity for you to race a Demon or are they all in glass bubbles with old man collectors now?

get your facts straight, he wanted to do a 40-120 roll in NYC or some other retarded shit. HE said he wouldnt speed on public roads so I OFFERED HIM FREE ACCESS to one of my events.. guess who still stayed hiding.. wasnt me.. obvioulsy.

blk02edge

Established Member
get your facts straight, he wanted to do a 40-120 roll in NYC or some other retarded shit. HE said he wouldnt speed on public roads so I OFFERED HIM FREE ACCESS to one of my events.. guess who still stayed hiding.. wasnt me.. obvioulsy.
He never said he wouldnt speed on public roads, he was proud of himself for it, even though he mostly did burnouts in front of gay bars to pick up dudes.... Regardless Im still not over it, I wanted that race to happen BAD.
Neither of you were willing to go out of your way though.

Last edited:

NC STANG GUY

03 gone but not forgotten
Established Member
Jesus.....they are both awesome cars and I'm glad badass machines like them are around in our time. Some of you would argue to the end of the earth about anything.

LostM

Established Member
Just a reminder, @Kaneda $500 bet gt500 wins 45-150

Take the bet or ban, i say

I'll take that Bet....but what do I get when I win? I just ran a McClaren 650s and was dead even. I can't wait to see a GT500 lose.

It will cover the redeye

Its $500, u already accepted the bet months ago, im just reminding everyone.

U didnt run shit, post the video,

You ass clowns think I am racing to 150mph on public streets? Nah. I'll do 20-120mph at most. Trust me, by then, it won't even be close. Or better yet, we could do from a dig. Which nobody will want. So when can this race happen? In the winter when you finally get to pay 20K over sticker for your stangs?

Hes bitching out. I already posted many times i operate a motorsport event company, and we roll race at Pocono, A Nascar track, cant get any more safe and legit than that.

Hes looking for ways to back out cause he knows 1/2 the money he posted, now belongs to me

sounds like someone is scared.. you can run whatever fuel you want. but now the truth is the crate stuff, is stated as aftermarket addition, and NOT to be installed until after the 1st retail sale, in addition to the other literature that states it is NOT street legal.. so the balloon as has popped. Race me in whatever "stock" configuration you want. we both you knowr going to bitch out, as you have already came up with enough excuses

I offered him free entry to my event this weekend to get shit on by any # of low and high end cars.. he has yet to respond

He and ANY OTHER 2020GT500 owner have a free pass to settle this at Pocono raceway, hopefully if cars get delivered by mid October... and if not as soon as tracks are open up here..

Oh, and if not, i know of 2 OTHER New yorkers getting 500s. So even if he bails on me or claims im not "stock".. we can do this at any pointin time.. just need Ford to get cracking.

But kaneda states he only wants to go from 20-120 on public roads. Hence the Nascar track rental

Boys boys boys, I’m willing to race anyone anytime. But you have to come to the Demon. Glove box is filled with these.

View attachment 1582242

Nobody in the north east has hit me up. I don’t care about the money. I just care about On D Bit and how he’s been out of toilet paper now for a month. What’s he wiping with?

Kaneda, this weekend. Come get laughed at.

Oh, and any SVTP members that want to come watch, hit me up on the FB page and let me know. Free admission to watch kanedas ass whoopins.. IF he shows lolol

You want me to put 210 miles on my car to decide a race that will take 1/4 mile? Nah son. My race is on the streets and highways surrounding NYC. Bring it.

He never said he wouldnt speed on public roads, he was proud of himself for it, even though he mostly did burnouts in front of gay bars to pick up dudes.... Regardless Im still not over it, I wanted that race to happen BAD.
Neither of you were willing to go out of your way though.

LostM

Established Member
so.. this is why I rarely come here.. spending 20 minutes regurgitating truths becasue some peopel have short biased memories.. he wont go anywhere outside of nyc and has to be 20-120.
my car isnt stock anymore, but i have 3 friends locally with one, which i can easily pilot for this endevour.. kaneda isa bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread