Identity Theft happening now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
Ok so I just found out someone has my SS# name address and has been opening phone accounts. So far AT&T was the only one to confirm for sure that they were successful. I pulled my 3 credit reports and saw they also have inquiries from Nextel/Sprint and some company called nTelos. I am waiting to hear back from their fraud departments to see if they were successful. Ntelos verified there is an account there with my social but the addresses were different.

I found all this out because I got a bill in the mail for $554 bucks from AT&T. I have filed a police report and waiting for them to generate a number. I have a lock on my TransUnion credit report check, but need the police report to file the others or else pay more money which I may do. I have to figure out my options. I called my bank and nothing fishy there so far. I will be calling all my credit cards very soon as well and getting alerts put on.

What else can I do and what am I doing wring if anything. I am also thinking about Lifelock or something to protect myself for the next forever.

I HATE ****ING THIEVES! Help me SVTP!!

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
Barry go ahead and close this thread, I am starting a new one with updated info in roadside, I was so damn angry I posted in the wrong forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread