Idle speed

Jam421

Jam421
Established Member
As mentioned by a few of us....$50 for a Lund data log review of their tune is well worth it .
Reload the tune to see if it is learned behavior.
Terrific and very simple advice that could eliminate or isolate the problem with just a few minutes. If you can mimic it ...Data log It . Then if you choose to reload tune I'd Data Log it again for Lund to view both logs.

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
Reload the tune to see if it is learned behavior.
Yeah first thing I tried was to reload the tune. Didnt affect it. It has been raining non stop ever since I checked everything else, except speaking with lund. Holding off on that until the weather breaks, because I know Ill need to data log first thing for them (lund).
Ruled out everything else it seems.

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
As mentioned by a few of us....$50 for a Lund data log review of their tune is well worth it .

Terrific and very simple advice that could eliminate or isolate the problem with just a few minutes. If you can mimic it ...Data log It . Then if you choose to reload tune I'd Data Log it again for Lund to view both logs.
Next thing on the agenda for sure.

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
Update...The weather finally cleared up for a couple of days here in Gainesville and Ive been able to drive around some. My idle has went back down to where it should be. It crept up to around 900 rpm for the first few miles but then settled back to around the normal 750rpm like it used to idle. I have no idea why. I did reinstall the tune back last week, but like I said it did nothing that day at all. Maybe its a weird fluke. I really have no clue what happened, but Im glad it settled down. If and when it does it again, I will data log it and get with lund. Thanks for all of the input fellows.

Users who are viewing this thread