If you could bring back 1 band, who'd it be?

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
I'm sure there's plenty of people here who would do just about anything to have one of their favorite bands either rise from the dead to continue making music, or just regroup and get after it again.

Mine's A Perfect Circle. What's yours? :rockon:

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Cold, Smashing Pumpkins, Underoath, AIC (Including Staley's Mad Season), RATM, The Eagles, The Pixies

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I'm sure there's plenty of people here who would do just about anything to have one of their favorite bands either rise from the dead to continue making music, or just regroup and get after it again.

Mine's A Perfect Circle. What's yours? :rockon:

Yeah I miss APC I don't think they're totally gone.
Howerdel has been quoted saying theres more material. It sounds like they're waiting on Maynard who been busy not making the Tool album for the last half decade. The band has been pretty vocal about their frustrations with him spending time on Tool, Puscifer, and his stupid winery and APC falling by the wayside.
Hopefully the new Tool album will drop this year cause its been almost 10 years since 10,000 days and he'll get back to APC. Tool and APC are on my concert bucket list but they never come to the east coast drives me crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread