Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 39 48.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
1969 fastback mustang with upgraded coilovers and rear suspension. A sexy car, and I will be quite satisfied with the right drivetrain. I'm extremely tired of evo's and sti's... Anything Japanese in general. I'm tired of Japan and I'm ready to go home.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
What would it be?

Lets assume you need a vehicle that you can drive year round. You want something that is aways fun to drive, comfortable, handles good and makes good power.

The obvious picks are the EVO and STI. What else you got?

I'll add a gratuitous poll because people love the gratuitous poll.:beer:

In that case it would have to suit all my needs for speed, style, practicality, hauling both passengers and trailers. So, my Porsche Cayenne fits that bill. But, I could never see just having one car. It wouldnt work for me.

Azrael

Úlfhéðnar
Established Member
I may be called partial, but if I am staying in CA and limited to one vehicle, it would be the Lightning. Practicality of a pick-up truck and the fun of a hot rod... Heck it is the reason I hunted one down and bought it!

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
A red Hennessey Venom GT.

I've never seen such a beautiful car, and it's faster than they Veyron.

red_venom_gt_05.jpg

oldmodman

Established Member
I chose the STI since I made the assumption that you wanted non stupid choices that stayed within the price range of the cars you had listed. Pretty decent performance and handling. They seem to last quite well. And look really nice. I would choose the wagon version just because I need to carry a lot of gears sometimes.

But if I could have any car it would be a Ferrari 512S. And since it isn't street legal I choose to have as my car carrier the USS Nimitz.

1970 Ferrari 512 S - Images, Specifications and Information

https://www.google.com/search?q=uss...QKfs-TFCg&sqi=2&ved=0CE0QsAQ&biw=1344&bih=661

boatcop1

Established Member
I chose the STI since I made the assumption that you wanted non stupid choices that stayed within the price range of the cars you had listed. Pretty decent performance and handling. They seem to last quite well. And look really nice. I would choose the wagon version just because I need to carry a lot of gears sometimes.

But if I could have any car it would be a Ferrari 512S. And since it isn't street legal I choose to have as my car carrier the USS Nimitz.

1970 Ferrari 512 S - Images, Specifications and Information

https://www.google.com/search?q=uss...QKfs-TFCg&sqi=2&ved=0CE0QsAQ&biw=1344&bih=661

Yes thank you, but i realize I wasn't too specific in the original post so it's kind of a free for all which is cool too.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
What, no 03-04 Cobra on the list?

I'm guessing for reasons of practicality...... the Cobra does one thing really well- and usually in the dry.

AWD/4X4 with 4 doors may not always be able to compete with a Cobra in it's element- but the Cobra's, Vipers, Z06's etc etc can't compete with the AWD/4X4 4 doors (some with a bed) in any element other than one.

In Socal or SW USA if you have no family and no need to haul anything or go off road the high RWHP cars make a lot more sense. In many other places or if you have other needs, not so much.

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Rs4 avant but I could go for an armored bank truck if I got to keep the money that got out in it every day haha

Users who are viewing this thread