If you do the doobie .. you might want to read this ...

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
They say the same thing about burgers...

...and worse about tobacco, and alcohol.

(And no, I've never smoked it. I just support the rights of others to use it if they're adults and in a manner that doesn't affect me.)

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
"It is important to establish whether any health benefits outweigh the potential health, social and economic risks. If marijuana use is implicated in cardiovascular diseases and deaths, then it rests on the health community and policy makers to protect the public."

Liver disease from drinking? No problem, party on.
Lung disease or cancer from cigarettes? No problem, smoke away.
A study with admitted limitations finds there might be hypertension issues with marijuana? Protect the public!!!

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
This is just getting stupid. They see the general public's opinion on MJ shifting and now want to put out crap like this. It was approved for medical use here last election and it seems they're doing all they can to stall the use of it medically now. No, I do not smoke. I just know this will help with the decriminalization of weed which will lead to less harassment in the neighborhood I'm from.

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
The study was admitedly a very poorly done .
As you all know , i have had plenty of experience on the subject , and thos is just another scare tactic as was Reffer Madness in the 70's.

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
There are several versions of Reffer Madness , and i can not tell you about the 30's version.
I am too young ...

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
you are hardly the best example. just because you don't see any harm, doesn't mean there isn't any. I make no claims either way. I posted it as an FYI don't give two shits if admited pot heads like you pay attention or not

The study wasadmitedly a very poorly done .
As you all know , i have had plenty of experience on the subject , and thos is just another scare tactic as was Reffer Madness in the 70's.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
cheech-o.gif

VegasMichael

Established Member
Last time I had pot was in the 80s and its effects were not pleasant. Dizziness, pulsating hotness, confusion. I can buy some up the street tonight if I want but won't.

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Just like you to have a pissy aditude , i just consider the source ....
you are hardly the best example. just because you don't see any harm, doesn't mean there isn't any. I make no claims either way. I posted it as an FYI don't give two shits if admited pot heads like you pay attention or not

Users who are viewing this thread