If you don't have a Aeroforce Interceptor shame on you!

nxs450

Kanas SVT Poster
Established Member
Checking in to see what the latest is on the Areoforce gauges. Anyone having any problems getting them, or with the few earlier problems of them going dead, ect.

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
I'll let you know about delivery. Ordered a dual set on 7/4 from Lethal...no idications from Lethal that they can't get them...should be here by Tuesday.

Longevity...only time will tell....

Last edited:

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
I'll let you know about delivery. Ordered a dual set on 7/4 from Lethal...no idications from Lethal that they can't get them...should be here by Tuesday.

Longevity...only time will tell....

It's nice that AeroForce is local - they had my stuff together in about a week. Went right over and picked up the single gauge & the wideband kit yesterday. Great price as well:rockon:

AeroForceInterceptor.jpg

Last edited:

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
Received my gauges with fuel & oil pressure, 3.5bar MAP, and wideband today! Ordered white face, SVT logo, and black bezel....thinking I maybe should have ordered the silver bezels....we'll see once they're installed. These will be going in the autometer dual bezel dash pod...gonna paint it to match the interior better. I might end up with a SOS dual pillar pod...just not sure how well I'll be able to see these gauges from my seating position. Pulled the x-pipe tonight in hopes of getting the wideband bung welded in soon so I can install these before all of the other goodies. :)

Ratchet

Established Member
Received my gauges with fuel & oil pressure, 3.5bar MAP, and wideband today! Ordered white face, SVT logo, and black bezel....thinking I maybe should have ordered the silver bezels....we'll see once they're installed. These will be going in the autometer dual bezel dash pod...gonna paint it to match the interior better. I might end up with a SOS dual pillar pod...just not sure how well I'll be able to see these gauges from my seating position. Pulled the x-pipe tonight in hopes of getting the wideband bung welded in soon so I can install these before all of the other goodies. :)
Nice, i got my gauges in yesterday. With wideband, oil/fuel pressure and boost sensors. Got mine in black ring with silver face wit SVT logo with black and white led display. Hoping it'll look stellar with this combo, and mine are going in the cluster bezel gauge as well. Hoping to get them in in the next week or so. :beer:

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
Got my gauges installed tonight. Painted the dash surround a few days ago with the SEM rattle can and it matches pretty good! The color in the photo looks identical but it's a shade off..nothing I'm going to worry about at this point since it looks much better than black. I added a small piece of toolbox tray liner to fill in that portion above the steering wheel like the stocker. Fit-up was a PIA and the light switch knob hole is a little off....read this beforehand and should have cut the hole out more but I've been buying too many parts lately and it slipped my mind. I'll deal with it. lol

Anways, these gauges are pretty slick. Monitoring 8 functions on the right and A/F & boost/vac on the left. Going to play with the annuciator functions as well. Kind of wish I would have gotten the black/white combo since most of my driving is during the day but whatever...still looks good and I like the functions.

Not sure about the wideband or boost/vac functions yet. I've seen where the Aeroforce gauges will read about -9 vac. Still looking into these functions a bit more.

IMAG0782.jpg

IMAG0783.jpg

Last edited:

BlownCobra88

Good Run
Established Member
Got my gauges installed tonight. Painted the dash surround a few days ago with the SEM rattle can and it matches pretty good! The color in the photo looks identical but it's a shade off..nothing I'm going to worry about at this point since it looks much better than black. I added a small piece of toolbox tray liner to fill in that portion above the steering wheel like the stocker. Fit-up was a PIA and the light switch knob hole is a little off....read this beforehand and should have cut the hole out more but I've been buying too many parts lately and it slipped my mind. I'll deal with it. lol

Anways, these gauges are pretty slick. Monitoring 8 functions on the right and A/F & boost/vac on the left. Going to play with the annuciator functions as well. Kind of wish I would have gotten the black/white combo since most of my driving is during the day but whatever...still looks good and I like the functions.

Not sure about the wideband or boost/vac functions yet. I've seen where the Aeroforce gauges will read about -9 vac. Still looking into these functions a bit more.

Pictures

That looks good! Can you still get the SEM paint? I ordered a rattle can of Dark Charcoal from LRS for my steering column pod and its way off in color. Its more of a light grey than charcoal.

I'm going to ditch the steering pod and get this cluster surround.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
That looks good! Can you still get the SEM paint? I ordered a rattle can of Dark Charcoal from LRS for my steering column pod and its way off in color. Its more of a light grey than charcoal.

Odd about the paint from LRS. A few posts up you can see my steering column pod - the paint I got from them is pretty much an exact match although it's not entirely obvious from that picture. They do have two different versions of Dark Charcoal though, one for the '99/'00 & the other for '01-'04 just as an FYI.

1999-04 Mustang Interior Paint at LRS - Free Shipping!

BlownCobra88

Good Run
Established Member
Odd about the paint from LRS. A few posts up you can see my steering column pod - the paint I got from them is pretty much an exact match although it's not entirely obvious from that picture. They do have two different versions of Dark Charcoal though, one for the '99/'00 & the other for '01-'04 just as an FYI.

1999-04 Mustang Interior Paint at LRS - Free Shipping!

Yeah I bought the 01-04 charcoal spray can. Right when I was spraying it on the pod I instantly thought, man this looks a lot brighter lol.

Dirk_Pitt

Established Member
Several months back, the backlight went out on mine. They repaired/replaced it fairly quickly and at a reasonable price. The guage that I got back had a later firmware revision (v2.9 I think) and it has never displayed MPH or MPG. My previous guage that I sent them for repair displayed these two parameters just fine. Just curious if you are able to see MPH and MPG on your guages. The last two emails that I sent them regarding this have not been replied to.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Yup, I've had mine for about a year now with the wideband sensor and I'm in love. IAT2, Coolant Temp, A/F ratin, Volts are what I normally run.

226639_10150183261063379_6340172_n.jpg

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member

Yep! I ordered it about a week ago. It's SEM Classic Coat 17013 FMC ZUEA Color is Midnight Black.

Here's a couple daytime pics so you can see how well it matches. (Now I have myself wondering if I should have gotten the silver faced gauges)

IMAG0785.jpg

IMAG0786.jpg

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks. I ended up concealing all the wires and plugging the OBD2 connector in and the gauge came on. I am a bit perplexed however due to not being able to find a read for fuel pressure. Actually that was the main reason for buying the gauge. I asked on the Aeroforce forums and a rep let me know that the Aeroforce would show fuel pressure from the OBD2 connection. Any other members run into this?

You should be able to monitor fuel pressure. Are you sure your using the right platform and not the one for powerstrokes?

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
Oh, I forgot to ask earlier....where is everyone "stashing" all of that extra wire from the OBDII to the gauges, especially those of you with the dual instrument cluster panel? I coiled mine up and put them in the hole between the OBDII and back of the radio. Not sure if this ia a good spot but it's out of the way.

BlownCobra88

Good Run
Established Member
Yep! I ordered it about a week ago. It's SEM Classic Coat 17013 FMC ZUEA Color is Midnight Black.

Here's a couple daytime pics so you can see how well it matches. (Now I have myself wondering if I should have gotten the silver faced gauges)

Pictures

Would you mind telling me where you bought the can from? I need to pick up a couple cans.

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
Would you mind telling me where you bought the can from? I need to pick up a couple cans.

I went to SEM's website and looked for local SEM dealers. They didn't have it so they had to order it from one of their warehouses about 60 miles. Came in the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread