If you dont like the 2010 camaro, dont enter!

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Found this link on camaro5 website.. Easily 100 photos

[ame=http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50355]SEMA's version of a Camaro Christmas Morning - Camaro Forum - 2010 Camaro / Camaro Z28 SS Forums - Camaro5.com[/ame]

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
The blue one in the first cpl pics is sex.

There is also a black one with CF fenders in the back of of some photos that looked amazing ...yet got no face time

ghey

Sonic_GT

Established Member
The race prepped camaro is sick as hell. The copper one in the first few pics is full of fail though, along with others.

hoamskilet

Established Member
after looking at those pics I feel as though the camaro is one car that really should keep it's factory body lines. All the ones with different ground effects look like ass

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
after looking at those pics I feel as though the camaro is one car that really should keep it's factory body lines. All the ones with different ground effects look like ass

I have to agree. I stopped looking at the photos midway through. One was just uglier than the next. I'm not a new Camaro fan but again agree that the stock lines do look way better than the body kit equipped versions. I guess this illustrates how hard it is to make the factory car look better without ricing it. Very simple exterior mods would be the way to do. That and lowering the car.

Z28

Established Member
I think the ones that looked the best just had a nice set of wheels, a good stance and subtle body mods. I really liked a few of them at the chevy booth, especially the white and silver ones. I think there are a few hints there of what the Z/28 will look like.

Alot of them though, look way over done and not good at all.

Last edited:

ITS STOCK

Established Member
shame on me, I did not see one that i liked, I like the stock SS's better than any of those imo.:shrug:

G. El Dorado

Established Member
I'd rather have a stock SS without that stupid slot in the bumper. Or better yet, any 67-02 Camaro with an LS3.

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
The orange one was sick but a little over the top. What kinda engine is that anyway?

I think the best looking one was the one from Jay Leno.

attachment.php

attachment.php

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Too much ricer crap in the SEMA cars. :nonono: Whatever happened to "less is more?"

However, I loved this color. It's rumored to be available next year...

attachment.php

Last edited:

6.0GTO

Established Member
Sure is alot of interest from companies for a car that supposedly cant run from its own hideous appearance. Did not think there was much of an aftermarked for ugly cars. I don't get it:shrug:

But taking into consideration the direction GM is going and the direction Ford is going we may all luck out. GM will be out of business and Ford will be the only one building cars.

Stang Lover

Established Member
If this one had a different set of wheels it would look killer.

IMG_35002028Large29.gif

This is best looking out of all of them.

IMG_35282028Large29.gif

The Camaros look good if you fix it up right.

Users who are viewing this thread