I'll just leave this here......

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Out of all that open space, how do they always find a pole? :lol1:

But seriously, I wouldn't doubt she comes back with some racial profiling bullshit.

I would've caught up to her and taken her out with my baton.

Rare40th

Established Member
Hmm I enjoyed that peel out followed by the corner drift and then +1 to the comment on youtube "nice faceplant" was kind of funny. Seems like a rookie cop was driving and I don't really believe the situation could've been handled any differently cause they couldn't tackle her without that becoming assault or so she would've made it seem so the taser gun was a good idea. But that's my opinion, unless the cops could've reached in her window and grabbed the keys in the beginning but I would think that is a no no.

Edit: I was gonna say what dirtyd88 said about the baton but I figured I didn't wanna stir up the pot so I decided to wait and let someone else say it, but that s**t is funny lol

Last edited:

psfracer

924 hp all motor
Established Member
Lucky that all she took out was a pole. Could have ended alot worse if she he a car head on going the wrong way. I think the response was appropriate.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
wait until the media gets a hold of this......she'll be an instant MILLIONAIRE.....:nonono:

nix5o

Established Member
I give her 2 points for the accidental doughnut and 3 points for the face plant :D

gamebred26

Established Member
i love how he was clearly catching up...and was like " i wanna try my new toy "...lol..

badws6ta

God hates us all
Established Member
Hmm I enjoyed that peel out followed by the corner drift and then +1 to the comment on youtube "nice faceplant" was kind of funny. Seems like a rookie cop was driving and I don't really believe the situation could've been handled any differently cause they couldn't tackle her without that becoming assault or so she would've made it seem so the taser gun was a good idea. But that's my opinion, unless the cops could've reached in her window and grabbed the keys in the beginning but I would think that is a no no.
Edit: I was gonna say what dirtyd88 said about the baton but I figured I didn't wanna stir up the pot so I decided to wait and let someone else say it, but that s**t is funny lol

That is not only discouraged, it's extremely dangerous because I have seen a fellow Deputy go for a ride from reaching in a car window.

Vid was funny

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
I think the situation was managed perfectly. It's easy to speculate, but you have to remember the officers are human not robots.

oldmodman

Established Member
I'm Shocked, SHOCKED I SAY!

That it could possible be a BLACK WOMAN fleeing the police, endangering innocent other drivers, crashing into the ONLY obstruction for miles, then causing the waste of an EXPENSIVE taxpayer owned Taser charge. Why that money could have gone toward free Obama phones.

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
perfect ten on the faceplant lol...that was handled perfectly...anybody that cries police brutality is an idiot...she must have had waaaaaay to many drinks, or the voltage was low...no screams from the tazer or the fall lol

Users who are viewing this thread