I'll trade u my magnaflow catback

yosvany

Established Member
for your stock catback,

local only, in miami or within half an hour.

cat back is off an irs car.

03godzilla

Established Member
You did say it was off an irs car,right? I didn't know if you had an irs conversion on your mach. Maybe I can make plans to come down there on Saturday the 24th? Could I talk you into sending pics before I make the drive? Thanks in advance!

yosvany

Established Member
it is an irs car

yeah man it is an irs car I did a swap with a cobra guy, i'll try to take take pics of it, its really nice I try to keep it clean and shynee. and it actually sounded really nice up until I put the catless h pipe, it then got too loud for me, and actually if you have a stock h pipe and want to trade that'l be super that way my gf will stop complaining about how nice and quite my car used to be..

anyways i was trying to send a pm but couldn't, do you kno how to do it?

03godzilla

Established Member
I think you need to have a certain amount of posts before you are allowed to pm anyone,but you can email me at [email protected] I can definitely bring you the stock h-pipe if you want. What year is your mach? 03? or 04? It will make a difference on the h-pipe. Let me know.

03godzilla

Established Member
The downstream o2 sensors on a 2004 gt/mach/cobra are more upstream than the 2003 and earlier cars. You would have to use extension harnesses to make it work on your car.
I don't think the h-pipe swap would be wise, but will definitely do the catback.

Users who are viewing this thread