I'm a ****ing stallion!

Adiabatik

Banned
Is there any one else here who has bloodwork done on a regular basis simply as a precautionary step? I try to have it done every 6 months or so with a...

comprehensive metabolic panel - kidney function, liver function, electrolyte/WBC/RBC count, and fluid balance)

full lipid panel - cardiovascular disease (cholesterol, triglycerides, etc)

CBC - complete blood count

Complete urinalysis

As always, my results were spectacular across the board :-D

This thread is mainly in response to my earlier thread regarding eating at Subway, in which some people (including via PM lol) declared me as being very unhealthy and criticized me for calling myself a "health nut".

I immediately left my doctor and drove straight to Subway for a delicious "unhealthy" lunch. That is all :)

KurtDog

Established Member
Congrats on the good numbers. I probably need to have some work done just to see where I'm at.

With that being said, subway sucks. :poke:

Adiabatik

Banned
Congrats on the good numbers. I probably need to have some work done just to see where I'm at.

With that being said, subway sucks. :poke:

Honestly, that is why I posted this. I didn't have to pay a cent for either the lab work or doctor visit. Anyone who has insurance (**** OBAMACARE), needs to have this done.

It is painless and really gives you insight into your health. I continually try to convince everyone I know to get this done.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
My last thorough physical I had came out damn near amazing for my age. Don't remember much of the details but my cholesterol levels are great, blood circulation is perfect, and I have a resting heart rate of 40bpm which professional runners are usually in the 30s somewhere. If I wasn't so active in my job the doc said she'd be worried. I eat like shit and hate running. It's probably just your genes.

Last edited:

ssssnake

Established Member
My Dr. is a firm believer in blood work - usually every 90 days. Cholesterol is a little high, but the main problem is high calcium, low vitamin D. I'm thinking I have hyperparathyroidism, but the scans arent showing any tumors.

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
it's funny cause I eat cheeseburgers from every mentionable FF restaurant and I had a pre-deployment checklist completed last week. and apparently I'm a ****ing stallion too. now that's not to say the FF won't kill me in 20 years.

cobra_80

MOTORBOATER
Established Member
Good for you! I just got the same work done this week and results came back all positive too. I was 250lbs around 2 years ago but decided to eat healthy and started running and working out. I am 180 now and healthy.

87hatchy

Established Member
people actually PM'd you to tell you that stuff? Wow. If any of you are reading this, get a life.

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Might as well if they're checking you for Syphillis and HIV anyways.....lol

I mean, when you mention blood tests and being a ****ing stallion, that means you're the bucking bronco bottom right?

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Is there any one else here who has bloodwork done on a regular basis simply as a precautionary step? I try to have it done every 6 months or so with a...

comprehensive metabolic panel - kidney function, liver function, electrolyte/WBC/RBC count, and fluid balance)

full lipid panel - cardiovascular disease (cholesterol, triglycerides, etc)

CBC - complete blood count

Complete urinalysis

As always, my results were spectacular across the board :-D

This thread is mainly in response to my earlier thread regarding eating at Subway, in which some people (including via PM lol) declared me as being very unhealthy and criticized me for calling myself a "health nut".

I immediately left my doctor and drove straight to Subway for a delicious "unhealthy" lunch. That is all :)

Depending on age this is a waste of time..I suspect you are young <30? This is especially wasteful except for maybe baseline lipid levels.

Sirraf

Established Member
Another ****ing subway thread inevitably. The first one sucked enough balls for a lifetime.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
it's funny cause i eat cheeseburgers from every mentionable ff restaurant and i had a pre-deployment checklist completed last week. And apparently i'm a ****ing stallion too. Now that's not to say the ff won't kill me in 20 years.

+1

hell yesterdays diet

breakfast = 2 mcgriddles
lunch = a full box of cheesy mashed poptatos
dinner = a full family size box of hamburger helper cheeseburger macaroni

and i'm 6'1 200, cholesterol is fine, everything else is fine.

Last edited:

SC_SnakeBite

Bumblebeetunez
Established Member
I'm glad to see that no one has yet to post anything about "OP is a ******"

Congrats on being healthy...

Users who are viewing this thread