I'm back bitches!!! Thank GOD! Ready to make sigs again!!!

torchred02gt

Established Member
MustangMike said:
torchred02gt.jpg

Enjoy, things are coming back... lol the pic was pretty blurry, so I tried to sharpen it as much as possible! :beer:
Thanks man. :beer:Ok so who do I make it show up as a large picture and not a thumbnail?

Last edited:

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
esqeddy said:
I'm going to need a brand new sig to go with the $30K plus of mods that will be finished in about a month. Can you do me something special?

you bet your ass i can... lol

Sorry nothing was uploaded tonight... went out, had myself a good time, wasted all my money, so no tat... :-( lol anyway, i'll be around the house in the morning, so i'll put some stuff together for those who are patiently waiting! Peace!

svtowner

Single Turbo
Established Member
can you help me out i need a signature here are some pics and my numbers if you like i can email them to you just let me know

tt mystic
640 rwhp/680 rwtq

lightning
481 rwhp/578 rwtq

2082707_2_full.jpg
2082707_3_full.jpg

799615_16_full.jpg

799615_22_full.jpg

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
WhiteSnake74 said:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love those letters!!!

Could you add the side shots of the bike and the car? Small pics. Add the bike shot in the bottom right corner (below the car's bumper) and add the car's side shot where the WhiteSnake74 logo is. Then move the logo to the top, on the center.

Sorry for all the specifications buddy. I SWEAR I will not bother you anymore!!!!!!!

whitesnake7411.jpg

how about this one...?

torchred02gt said:
Thanks man. :beer:Ok so who do I make it show up as a large picture and not a thumbnail?

ummm, it's probably your image hosting service... go to photobucket or imageready, reupload the pic, and try again... some places have limits of the image dimensions/file size.

Oh, and everyone else, i'll have to do the rest in a little while... need some rest!

Last edited:

WhiteSnake74

Established Member
MustangMike said:
whitesnake7411.jpg

how about this one...?

ummm, it's probably your image hosting service... go to photobucket or imageready, reupload the pic, and try again... some places have limits of the image dimensions/file size.

Oh, and everyone else, i'll have to do the rest in a little while... need some rest!

Great!!!!!!! You are the best!
Thanks a lot buddy.

Last edited:

mustanggt400hp

Established Member
please try my man im lookin for another sig it would be greatly appreciated

-Travis

heres the link to the pix i posted on a different thread

pix

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
green99svtsnake said:
mike any word on the sig for the 99redcobra

brady.jpg
Here's the sig for that dude, any changes just let me know... didn't have too much to work with...! lol Anyway, i left room in case he wanted a screen name added...!

SVTOwner - Yours is in progess!

Travis - Yours is after SVTOwners!

NewKid - Thanks bro... i've been out of the game for a little while so I'm rusty as hell... lol

Sorry it took me so long to get these past few, been having a hard time lately with some personal stuff... it's gettin better! Anyway, i'll be posting up a few shortly!

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
31203374491.gif

Here's your animated one... was trying to shrink it to fit @ Photobucket, had to remove a few unnoticable frames... still didn't get it small enough... then I found Putfile again. lol Anyway, i did it in like 10 minutes, so if it sucks, just let me know... lol

Last edited:

svtowner

Single Turbo
Established Member
MustangMike said:
31203374491.gif

Here's your animated one... was trying to shrink it to fit @ Photobucket, had to remove a few unnoticable frames... still didn't get it small enough... then I found Putfile again. lol Anyway, i did it in like 10 minutes, so if it sucks, just let me know... lol

looks great man thanks :bowdown:
can i host it from there or do i need to move it

lthlsnake

U like spike strips? I do
Established Member
mike one more please this is for trent
trent5.gif

trent4.gif

trent3.gif

trent2.gif

trent.gif

bradytrent1.gif

bradytrent.gif

thanks so much for taking time and making theses sigs for me and my friends!

Users who are viewing this thread