I'm Back! (Need opinion)

TheFranchise

Established Member
Well, after being away from the boards for about 2-3 years (since selling my L), I am considering getting back into the family.

I have been looking around and found the below link and wanted to see what you guys thought of this vehicle or if anybody knows it.

1. It's at a dealership and doesn't appear to be a 'big dealership', so thats my first question mark.

2. Modded. It has a whipple, etc with 53k miles...I really want to make sure it has a clean title, etc..anybody have car fax?

3. Price...reasonable?

2003 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning Supercharged - Call (281) 446-LOAN (5626) - Humble, TX - Loan Star Motors | Used Cars For Sale | 5547 FM 1960 Humble TX 77338 | 281-446-5626 | Preowned Vehicles | 4 Wheel Drive Lifted Diesel Trucks.

Thanks guys!

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I think the price it too high for a non-built truck. Depends upon what you're looking for though I guess. I'd rather know the personal history that goes with it, just my opinions of course.

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
It's always nice to meet the real owner of the truck to get a "feel" to see how the
truck might have been taken care of and what the owner might or might not have
taken care of.It's easier to call a "bluff" in person,then take a salesmen's word???

Users who are viewing this thread