I'm FRIGGEN SICK of internet news shit!

Machdup1

Established Member
You are warned, RANT COMING!
I am so ****ING sick of internet news. Below I have copied/pasted the first 14 headlines that show up on Yahoo. There is NOTHING positive about any of this shit they post and every single headline is made to shock/bitch/complain/?? about something just to get people to click on it and I'm getting tired of it. It's the same shit on other search engines too so Yahoo isn't the only one to blame. Normally I go to the Science section where it's less controversial stories but even that gets old. I wish I can do something about this but I know I can't..

American woman's murder in Costa Rica may have been sexually-motivated: Officials

Michelle Obama Shakes Donald Trump's Hand Despite Vow to 'Never Forgive' his Birther Lies

New Meghan Markle photo suggests she's further along in her pregnancy than previously thought

Pete Davidson blocked Ariana Grande post-split: “You’re not good for my health. I can’t have this in my life.”

Model called an 'embarrassment of a human' for posting selfie at Holocaust memorial

People Are Very, Very Angry About This Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra Article

A Major Dog Food Recall Was Expanded And Now Includes These 8 Brands

The McDonald's McRib is back. What's it made of anyway?

Sheriff: Woman kills jail escapee who kicks in her door

CNN's Jeffrey Toobin Warns Trump Of 1 Very Ominous Line In The New Mueller Memo

Michelle Obama Confirms What You Suspected About the Rich and Powerful

Mother pulls son from preschool after he wore a dress while allegedly playing dress-up

Cardinals rookie QB Josh Rosen has some strong thoughts on climate change

Video Shows Man Being Repeatedly Punched, Kicked in the Head During Robbery

Another headline grabber I ****ing hate goes something like this:
"Many people are outraged that "insert rich/famous person here" said "xxxx" about "so-n-so..."

First of all who gives a **** what someone else is doing? I would bet that nobody said any such thing and the headlines are completely made up just to get people to click on the article then post their opinions. I'm sick of reading these types of headlines...aarrg....

The ONLY reason these headlines exist are because we humans are so friggen STUPID that sh!!T like this gets our attention and we just HAVE to click on it which makes companies money.. WHY???!!!!

ks
tl;dr

dex.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fi284.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fll36%2FBigsteve87%2FGifs%2FDidntReadLOL.gif

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Whenever I want to get in touch with my libtard side, I read Yahoo headlines. This is the first time in months I have read Yahoo headlines thanks to O.P's thread he started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tracycali

Established Member
Big companies need to be subject to antitrust and monopoly laws.

^^^This. In spades. One good example we have here in Kali is a little company called PG&E. They’re a utility monopoly that’s had a decades-long stranglehold on millions of people here. Perhaps you’ve heard of them. In 2010 one of their unmaintained gas mains blew up and destroyed San Bruno. In 2017 their unmaintained high voltage lines started a fire that burned down much of Napa and Santa Rosa. This year their unmaintained right of ways and power lines AGAIN burned down the town of Paradise. So, what is state governments response? Seek redress for the grieving, injured and displaced from this corporate cancer? Noooooo... the “Governor” of the state signed into law a ‘wildfire liability law’ that effectively absolves them of any liability in these events. PG&E also actively discourages and sabotages attempts by individuals to put solar energy electric panels on their homes, whining that said individuals then ‘get to use their transmission infrastructure for little or no cost’. They do this while cynically offering a ‘green energy’ program using electricity ostensibly generated by their own renewable infrastructure. Oh, and it only costs 50% MORE than that nasty ‘dirty energy’. I am an unapologetic free market capitalist, but if ever there was a case for breaking a monopoly this has to be it.

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Aluminum oxide turns a 500-600° forest fire into an 1100° inferno that can wipe out paradise and parts of Malibu

Wars are ways of trading positions. Wars are largely won before they begin. We the people don’t know what we are a cog in. It’s easy to infiltrate good systems because lying is second nature to a snake. Laying down innocently before the bite. Lying in wait, lying. Telling a lie is not far removed from lying in wait. The misdirection allows for a future bite.
^^^This. In spades. One good example we have here in Kali is a little company called PG&E. They’re a utility monopoly that’s had a decades-long stranglehold on millions of people here. Perhaps you’ve heard of them. In 2010 one of their unmaintained gas mains blew up and destroyed San Bruno. In 2017 their unmaintained high voltage lines started a fire that burned down much of Napa and Santa Rosa. This year their unmaintained right of ways and power lines AGAIN burned down the town of Paradise. So, what is state governments response? Seek redress for the grieving, injured and displaced from this corporate cancer? Noooooo... the “Governor” of the state signed into law a ‘wildfire liability law’ that effectively absolves them of any liability in these events. PG&E also actively discourages and sabotages attempts by individuals to put solar energy electric panels on their homes, whining that said individuals then ‘get to use their transmission infrastructure for little or no cost’. They do this while cynically offering a ‘green energy’ program using electricity ostensibly generated by their own renewable infrastructure. Oh, and it only costs 50% MORE than that nasty ‘dirty energy’. I am an unapologetic free market capitalist, but if ever there was a case for breaking a monopoly this has to be it.

Four Door SVT

Established Member
I just wanted to see what McRib is made of and that headline wasn’t a link, that pisses me off. Why would the OP do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member

Elections have consequences.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
All I know is.. I see some people in the Politics section.. and I wonder..

You have wives... Kids... full time jobs... hobbies..

How the **** do you have the time to be so involved in politics

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
All I know is.. I see some people in the Politics section.. and I wonder..

You have wives... Kids... full time jobs... hobbies..

How the **** do you have the time to be so involved in politics

I do all my politicing at work.

Users who are viewing this thread