Im going low...very low/post your pics

mr.naldo

mr.naldo
Established Member
Well thats were im trying to go with my 97 mustang gt.I want to lower the hell out of her but dont know wich springs to go with.I sure dont want cut springs,But i was thinking of getting the eibach sportline springs but i dont know how that would look?
help me out felas!
Is there any other springs that would drop it a lil bit more the 2 inches?

POST YOUR DROPED STANGS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE!
THANKS DUDES! LOL

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
IMG_2756-1-11.jpg

cut springs, and dont necessarily know if u can do that with your year mustang....but if you can, i def. recommend it:beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
IMG_2756-1-11.jpg

cut springs, and dont necessarily know if u can do that with your year mustang....but if you can, i def. recommend it:beer:

Yours is definitely low, but I do like it. Looks great! One of the side benefits of living in southern California. Around here, you'd bottom out too much.

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
Yours is definitely low, but I do like it. Looks great! One of the side benefits of living in southern California. Around here, you'd bottom out too much.

thanx alot Bob:beer:

Yea she sure does scrap often down there...but its worth it IMO:thumbsup:

mr.naldo

mr.naldo
Established Member
well i have 17's stock ponys that im going to keep,So im going to have too get some lowering springs that is going to give a nice look.
ANd thank you for all you guys suggestions,keep them coming
ill post pics of my car later on!

6spd

Established Member
how about specific rates. how much could u cut from them?

specific rates are fine to cut for the most part, i think it just comes down to exactly how much you take off. I know a bunch of guys that are 100% happy with their cut springs, others not so much.

as for getting the right amount, i couldnt tell you. my buddy took his springs out 3 times and recut them because he wasnt satisfied with the height each time haha.

maybe someone can chime in with a good range

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
specific rates are fine to cut for the most part, i think it just comes down to exactly how much you take off. I know a bunch of guys that are 100% happy with their cut springs, others not so much.

as for getting the right amount, i couldnt tell you. my buddy took his springs out 3 times and recut them because he wasnt satisfied with the height each time haha.

maybe someone can chime in with a good range

I already cut the dead coil off the rears but i want to cut another half coil back ther and maybe about 1/4 off the rears. Some many people telling me i cant on another forum but i kno0w there are a few people that have done it and have no problems. im gonna do it regardless

Users who are viewing this thread