Import competition

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I don't agree with the philosophy of show before go, but this takes it to the other extreme.OMG is this go... after show? My jaw kept dropping lower and lower as I read the article. Ricer looks are not for me but they are preferable to how the car ended up. Next time buy a cheap nitrous set up instead!

VintagePorscheG

Old School SVT Poster
Established Member
I don't agree with flyn...

I think it is a much better car after they are done...

14.3 second vert for under 15k?

My only question is what do you say to the cop when he pulls you over... Its like the movie Planes, Trains and Automobiles...

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Thing that got me was that Sport Compact Card did it. 99% of there advertising is wheels, body kits and altezza lights and 1% air intakes. It seems like that article would piss alot of advertisers off. :) Great article though !

SVTHorsnake

Banned
I don't know... it kinda seemed a bit much to get 14 secs out of a car. (I actually have that issue of SCC... Speaking of which, has anybody seen the picture of the Cobra R drifting with the guy giving a peace sign and the caption reads "Peace Sign of the Month: It's a Mustang. We know it's a Mustang. Please don't write us a letter telling us it's a Mustang." and there's another that shows a GT over shooting this powerslide on a skid pad and its outside tire is on dirt spraying it all over and it says "It's a Mustang, what do you want from me?"?... Great shit.)

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTHorsnake
Speaking of which, has anybody seen the picture of the Cobra R drifting with the guy giving a peace sign and the caption reads "Peace Sign of the Month: It's a Mustang. We know it's a Mustang. Please don't write us a letter telling us it's a Mustang." and there's another that shows a GT over shooting this powerslide on a skid pad and its outside tire is on dirt spraying it all over and it says "It's a Mustang, what do you want from me?"?
:lol: Gotta love SCC. They're the best sport compact mag out there, IMO. They'll call people (and auto mfg.'s) on their BS.

For example, they won't give a horsepower rating unless they've dyno'ed the car themselves. If they haven't put it on the dyno they'll simply list it as a "CLAIMED horsepower".

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Im sure the original owner of that whatever-it-was would make it a point to rev the ol fart-pipe at every mustang "safely" filling at a gas station as well:thumbsup:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Originally posted by VintagePorscheG
I don't agree with flyn...

I
My only question is what do you say to the cop when he pulls you over... Its like the movie Planes, Trains and Automobiles...

Tell him my other car is a Cobra and this is all I could afford for my daily driver:)

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
Originally posted by NastyWS6
When was the last time you went down there anyways ?

Saturday :nonono:
500+cars, 2 passes in 7 hours, and a head wind slowing me down. I was 2-3 tenths off my normal times and just a F'ed up experience all together.......

A

Users who are viewing this thread