In Honor of Pride Month

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Ellen Page is so messed up in the head and so delicate that if you mis-pronouned her it would probably put her in a mental ward for the next 5 years. All I ever hear about her in the news is how she was traumatized by some every day occurrence. I think the last one I remember hearing was how a director made her almost have a mental breakdown because there was supposed to be a nude or semi-nude scene in a movie that she didn't want to do, but instead of just saying no to it she made a big deal out of it claiming he was attacking her or something. Her mental health is apparently made of glass so my bet is that she doesn't make for a very good man, but with these current generations I'm sure she will just fit right in.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
B6670877-D797-49A8-B064-7DFF089F647B.jpeg

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Ellen Page is so messed up in the head and so delicate that if you mis-pronouned her it would probably put her in a mental ward for the next 5 years. All I ever hear about her in the news is how she was traumatized by some every day occurrence. I think the last one I remember hearing was how a director made her almost have a mental breakdown because there was supposed to be a nude or semi-nude scene in a movie that she didn't want to do, but instead of just saying no to it she made a big deal out of it claiming he was attacking her or something. Her mental health is apparently made of glass so my bet is that she doesn't make for a very good man, but with these current generations I'm sure she will just fit right in.

I posted in another thread.. but kinda weird how it’s posting shirtless selfies now... same chest.. same nipples.
But because “ it’s a boy “ it’s okay.... but as a girl the SAME EXACT body parts weren’t okay...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Also... 3 weeks after I buy a Jeep

jeep posts all over their FB and Instagram.. two dudes in front of a jeep in skinny jeans holding eachother

You can take solace in the fact that Jeep’s are pretty badass.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
You can take solace in the fact that Jeep’s are pretty badass.

I mean yeah.. I’m already looking at a lift and tires shortly ( dear dogecoin I need one more rise to stardom please )

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I bet the local target is a shitshow, i made the mistake of taking my 4yo in there to pick out some Mother’s Day stuff…they had a pride section for elementary kids.

Which was, oddly enough, being shopped to death by morbidly obese, bald, black women on motorized carts…and their REALLY young kids or grandkids.

I live in arkansas, this is unusual.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Also... 3 weeks after I buy a Jeep

jeep posts all over their FB and Instagram.. two dudes in front of a jeep in skinny jeans holding eachother

I hope my buddies who talk shit about my jeep dont see that! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread