In Other News...

Notorious2409

NO HOPE
Established Member
Im happy to report that my dash plaque arrived today from shelby that i ordered march 8th. Only took 4 months to recieve.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
glad you finally got it. I was seriously losing sleep with the worry

SVT_4_me

Established Member
your sig sucks. it's way too big, and nobody cares about your cars that were wrecked or stolen.

Notorious2409

NO HOPE
Established Member

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I didnt ask anybody to care jackass. If you dont like it put me on iggy
couple of points:

1. why would you want him to put yo on the back of a beanie baby .. that is kinda lame

2. you might want to spend some time familiarizing yourself with the rules. particularly the one about name calling outside of smackdown. I am not a mod but just making a suggestion

Notorious2409

NO HOPE
Established Member
why would you want him to put yo on the back of a beanie baby .. that is kinda lame

I have no clue what your talking about as far as beanie babies, but i will ask my 10 year old daughter tomorrow i think she has 1 or 2 of those. I never got into the beanie baby thing homie.

"iggy" is "Slang" for "ignore". It is a slang that is widely used in the internet world with people with programming exp. In my case, it comes from my days working as a admin for several forum boards using multiple kinds of engines phpbb, SMF etc..and messenger clients. As well as my days of programming/Coding PHP,HTML,SQL. I also used to code fixes for PHP/MySQL based websites (PHP Nuke/PostNuke) against SQL Injections.

Soooo again, not sure about the beanie baby thing or how you come up with that.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
this is the coolest story of all the stories ive ready on here today
just today? I think his story and the seriousness of his beanie baby reply is epic for a noob. I have read this much excitement in months

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
im both happy because now i know his car which was "blacked out AKA the dark knight" and confused because he is a prime example of being "that guy" that is
1 of 1000000001010110 cars with tires
1 of 1000000101010 green mustang
1 of 1000000000 green mustang with chrome wheels
1 of 109898 green mustang cobra with chrome wheels
1 of 10000 green mustang cobra with chrome wheels and parchment interior
and so on until it gets down to 1 of 3

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
I am still looking for the picture. Thought that would have been the reason for the post.

Users who are viewing this thread