In the market, best prices.....

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
I am in the market for a 13 all black PP, loaded...... any dealers on here with good prices? Also buying a 12 Expedition EL limited 4x4.....

All before the year end!?

Mike

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Had you considered the Charger R/T or SRT-8? I test drove both the SHO and the SRT8 and the Dodge blows away the Ford. The interior is more comfy, its more powerful and has more technological features. Plus it is available in RWD and AWD.

VENOM 650R

Had you considered the Charger R/T or SRT-8? I test drove both the SHO and the SRT8 and the Dodge blows away the Ford. The interior is more comfy, its more powerful and has more technological features. Plus it is available in RWD and AWD.

I've driven an SHO and a SRT8. I prefer the SHO for it's track qualities. The SRT8 is a pig unless you're going in a straight line and the brakes don't last. I've owned a 98' Viper since new so I'm not Ford biased. I'm buying a new '13, ruby red or black, loaded, PP next week as a daily driver. $37.580.:rockon:

Last edited:

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
His blood clearly runs blue dude!

KPB! So true! Love your dog by the way!

Got my 13 All Black loaded with EVERY option for $36K Even! God I love eBay!

CAN'T Wait to drive it........ Few more weeks!!!!

I will not consider any American Car that was subsidized by our tax monies...... Granted I have a boat with GM engines......

Mike

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I've driven an SHO and a SRT8. I prefer the SHO for it's track qualities. The SRT8 is a pig unless you're going in a straight line and the brakes don't last. I've owned a 98' Viper since new so I'm not Ford biased. I'm buying a new '13, ruby red or black, loaded, PP next week as a daily driver. $37.580.:rockon:

Alright, cool! I like the redesign for 2013. Varsity Ford usually has great deals on SHOs, but they are in MI.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member

I will not consider any American Car that was subsidized by our tax monies...... Granted I have a boat with GM engines......

Mike

pix!:beer:

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member

Mike

You realize Ford took government money too, right? They just didn't take as part of the same bailout package that GM and Chrysler did.

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
You realize Ford took government money too, right? They just didn't take as part of the same bailout package that GM and Chrysler did.

Do tell more...... Like what a government subsidized loan....

Also, the government does not have it's own money it has our money, big misconception.

Mike

Madlock

Established Member

Then let's be clear before Operation Irrelevant Non-Sequitur enters Phase II.

Ford did not require taxpayer funds to continue operating as a result of having driven itself to insolvency, nor is every vehicle Ford produces a de facto tax upon every legitimate competitor that will accrue in perpetuity.

Ford has received government loans and grants, but none resulting from having previously failed or as a necessity of continued existence. Any taxpayer monies Ford received were to fund specific government initiatives that would've been equally available to any Ford competitors that would've been in a position to achieve what the government sought to achieve.

As far as SRT vehicles go, of COURSE they go like hell. They damn well ought to after being developed under financials that were never sustainable or the additional billions of dollars poured into sustaining Chrysler that will never be repaid. Hell, that's no trick. Even I could manage something equally impressive with that kind of funding.

For for the kind of taxpayer money it took to rehab Chrysler to the point that FIAT would bother acquiring it, the SRT line up ought to be landing man on the moon.

black-plasma

Established Member
Just a tune on a SHO will add 80/120 rwhp/tq under the curve, I guarantee no SRT tune will do that. Twin turbo's FTW.

black-plasma

Established Member
Will this put the SHO solidly in the 12's?

Mike

In decent weather, high 12's all day long. A few have gone as fast as 12.7 in great conditions with intake and catback (even those mods add little to nothing). If you have springs, full exhaust, meth and a more aggressive tune (Livernois stage 5) you can get to 12.2-.4's. 12.0's with upgraded factory turbo's.

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
In decent weather, high 12's all day long. A few have gone as fast as 12.7 in great conditions with intake and catback (even those mods add little to nothing). If you have springs, full exhaust, meth and a more aggressive tune (Livernois stage 5) you can get to 12.2-.4's. 12.0's with upgraded factory turbo's.

I have been talking with those guys.... It is not inexpensive at $9900 installed.
BUT, low 12's for under $50K is impressive!

Mike

lightningmanny

Established Member
since when did the srt8 come awd.....sho allday....yes dodge did step up there game on the interior but so did ford.....also remeber the gas that 6.4 is gonna waste...i do wish ford would have done a brembo kit with the sho

Madlock

Established Member
Ford paid the DEBT back though, the other two just pissed in the wind

Any government money Ford received was under programs available to any maker willing to invest in certain future product development the market won't support.

What Ford DIDN'T receive was money to reward it for failing - or as a substitute for its ability to support itself as a viable business enterprise. GM actually doubled-down on its ignorance and arrogance, becoming a poison pill SO big that the government was afraid of not dropping everything to give it a collective Heimlich.

Users who are viewing this thread