In With The New, Shelby Replaced With A Vantage!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
traded in the shelby with an aston martin vantage, it was hard to walk away from the shelby but when i open the garage door i get to look at this:beer: the car is a 2006 with 20k miles, this thing handles amazing and changes lanes at 100 mph+ like the shelby did at 40 mph:beer:

my brother took these shots over the last couple of days, we have to get some interior shots up but i thought everyone would enjoy what we have so far. i was looking at a viper and another option or two but in the end i am glad i went this way.

4734074099_6638b86302_b.gif

4734074055_bd7b2228c0_b.gif

4734074281_70e1edb0a6_b.gif

4734712942_8c5ff55938_b.gif

4734713070_1e510801cf_b.gif

4734713144_b74b0b6d4f_b.gif

astonmartin1.gif

Last edited:

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Beautiful car! A couple of my neighbors have AM. They are one of the best looking cars on the road. Not the fastest thing in the world but definately a huge upgrade from the Shelby.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Mehh.

J/K! That thing is SICK! You need some chrome TF wheels on it now. Anxious to see the interior and engine shots.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
sgt d i want your job!!

do you do IT over seas?
id love to go back to iraq or afg as a contractor, that was my first initial plan when i got out.... lol that fell through.

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Gorgeous car dude. Aston Martin makes without a doubt the best looking cars on the road. I hope to own one someday. Maybe throw a hellion kit at it, and bring it up to speed with the fox haha.

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
Didn't you just buy the Shelby?! Regardless, beautiful car, man! I've always loved the lines of Aston Martin's. :rockon:

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
It would have been hard to get rid of your GT500. The Vantage is a worthy replacement.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
thanks guys:beer:

i was in the army for 10 years, i then decided to become a contractor and support the troops.

i swore i would not mod it but i have already started looking into it..lol.. looking at a turbo option to run low boost.............:nonono: i have a problem!

exhaust for this thing is in the 3k range, i could just go redneck and put on cherry bombs...... j/k actually this car screams with stock exhaust.

Stevo151

Established Member
thanks guys:beer:

i was in the army for 10 years, i then decided to become a contractor and support the troops.

i swore i would not mod it but i have already started looking into it..lol.. looking at a turbo option to run low boost.............:nonono: i have a problem!

exhaust for this thing is in the 3k range, i could just go redneck and put on cherry bombs...... j/k actually this car screams with stock exhaust.

lmao awesome! cant wait to see what plans you actually have for the car, keep us posted :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread