Info on 99 Triple Black Cobra

Bobonater

Established Member
I bought a 99 cobra convertible this summer and I was wanting to try and find out some more about the history of the car. It has been a great car and looks like it has been taken care of. Mods on the car when I bought it were: welded in magnapacks, subframe connectors, 3.73 gears, eibach springs, steeda pullies, steeda sts, upgraded clutch, and the emblems had been replaced with gt500 cobras and red svt cobra on the trunk. The car came from outside Birmingham AL. Any info would be great. Thanks in advance for yall's help.

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
FWIW - If you have ran a VIN check (Carfax or equivalent) and the car has had multiple owners, you may want to post up some of the cities of where the car has was registered or "lived in." Perhaps a previous owner of the car will remember it and chime in.

You could also try to post the last few numbers of the VIN (or the entire VIN if you don't mind the possibility of your privacy being invaded, etc) to see if a past owner can help guide you in the right direction.

With many of these cars getting older and passing through multiple hands many times over, it's getting tougher to really nail down a complete car history but some enthusiasts out there still care (I think?).

G'luck! :beer:

Bobonater

Established Member
Thanks for the info. I have not ran a carfax on the car as of yet but I do want to in the future. The last of the vin is as follows: 179108 and was she was born on 04/99.

Users who are viewing this thread