infractions???

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Do these things go away with time, sort of like points on a drivers license?

And I don't have any. Infractions are what you get for cursing, circumventing the cursing filter, spamming ad threads apparently, and other stuff.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
For the most part, yes. They last different amounts of time depending on the infraction. We can make the points permanent.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
I got some the other day for breaking one of the almighty SVTP rules. It was dumb. Make sure you read the rules.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
i just dont see how you can get in trouble here....

Do these things go away with time, sort of like points on a drivers license?

And I don't have any. Infractions are what you get for cursing, circumventing the cursing filter, spamming ad threads apparently, and other stuff.

It is easy enough to curse and not think about it. Circumventing the filter is deliberate though, that shows some sort of intent. I agree though the rules are pretty easy to follow as long as you are not a douche. Unfortunately SVTP brings in all kinds.

Juruense

Banned
I got one for "reviving old threads" but the thread I supposedly "revived" was on page ONE. As far as I can tell, someone apparently edited a post in that old thread which brought it to the top. Then I made a reply in the thread not noticing that the previous reply was super old. I received an infraction within seconds of making the reply...

So there absolutely is a way that you can get an infraction without even realizing you did something "wrong"...

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
I got one for "reviving old threads" but the thread I supposedly "revived" was on page ONE. As far as I can tell, someone apparently edited a post in that old thread which brought it to the top. Then I made a reply in the thread not noticing that the previous reply was super old. I received an infraction within seconds of making the reply...

So there absolutely is a way that you can get an infraction without even realizing you did something "wrong"...

The thread I revived was on page 1001, so it was pretty obvious I needed some infractions. If I'm going to break the rules, there won't be a fine line. It will be clear and obvious. haha

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
the mods hate me but i dont have any infractions, just dont be an idiot and you wont have any problems

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

Was the thread a poll?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
The thread I revived was on page 1001, so it was pretty obvious I needed some infractions. If I'm going to break the rules, there won't be a fine line. It will be clear and obvious. haha

And the ban will be quick and painful.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
There has been multiple times lately that a thread has made it back because of a poll. Then like Kilgore says you just reply and don't pay attention.

Users who are viewing this thread