****ing Love Texas.......

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Austin is a liberal cesspool, and the surrounding areas are not much better. I live 50 miles outside of Austin in a town of 1800 people, and only come into Austin for my job. Much different place than when I moved here 16 years ago.
That's what happens with democrats and liberals. They ****ing ruin EVERYTHING!!!
What a shame.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Not only are illegals crossing the border, but the drugs. Man,.....you're going to start seeing more and more fatal overdoses more and more frequently.
We can thank the democucks and libtards for that. Garbage policies.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Holy Shitstains...Seriously?!?

MG0h3

Established Member
God, a part of me thinks this is mostly talk, but a small part of me thinks it might be real talk.

Even if he doesn’t do this, simply saying it and causing the media uproar will help.

Blows me away how many people have no idea what’s going on right here in our country, yet they’re all up in arms about Ukraine and Russia.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Not only are illegals crossing the border, but the drugs. Man,.....you're going to start seeing more and more fatal overdoses more and more frequently.
We can thank the democucks and libtards for that. Garbage policies.
I dont see anything wrong with the overdoses. Actually doing us a favor. Drug addicts are a drain on society.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I dont see anything wrong with the overdoses. Actually doing us a favor. Drug addicts are a drain on society.
I was gonna say, I feel like the majority are probably no real loss to society. Granted with fentanyl exposure to first responders is a mother ****er

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
One of only a handful of states I'd consider moving to. It's time to get out of this liberal shit hole I live in.

texas-signs.jpg.pro-cmg-scaled.jpg

MG0h3

Established Member
It’s only been like 30 bodies or something.

The value is in the media coverage this will bring to the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
How about sending them back to the ****ing border and closing it! This country is overrun and there’s no fixing it. It was a good run, but the savages and locusts have overpopulated because of their low intelligence, and of course they are Using up whatever resources we have left. This issue should have been handled 40 years ago.
People bitched and moaned when Trump wanted to build a wall. 5 billion. Biden pulls US out of warzone leaving 80 billion of equipment. Funny how things work.
We work our asses off, pay taxes, work overtime to make ends meet, try to help pay our kids schooling, healthcare, then they welcome these BASTARDS in and they get everything handed to them! Why is this? Guaranteed votes for next election!
Organized crime at its best funded by the working man!

Users who are viewing this thread