Injected Engineering Checking IN!

Info@Injected

Good afternoon everyone!

Josh from Injected Engineering here. We are a Ford / Mopar Performance shop based out of Kennesaw, GA. We specialize in later model, i.e. 2000+ Ford Mustang GTs, 03-04 Cobras, GT500s, GT350s, Chargers, Challengers, Jeep SRT8, Ram Trucks, and Vipers. We can take care of anything from routine maintenance all the way up to twin turbo / built motor, we can make it happen!

Just to give you a brief showcase of what we do

This is one of the 4.5l Whipple Hellcats we've done. The customer picked up the car and drove it down to Pensacola, FL without issue. Not bad for almost 1000rwhp

4.5WhippleHellcat1.jpg

4.5WhippleHellcat2.jpg

Up next is a 2.9l whipple we put on a GT350

Mcconville1.jpg

McConville2.jpg

Everyone loves turbos! How about on a GT350?!
TTGT3501.jpg

TTGT3502.jpg

TTGT350.jpg

We are at a LOT of the WGF events, if you see us, come introduce yourself and say hey to the shop! Ignore the 'Datsun', she belongs to our good friend Tim Lynch, and it makes a 'little' power ;)

WGF.jpg

We also do a LOT with the new Raptors. These trucks are monsters, even with just custom tuning!

RaptorTuning.jpg

All 3 cars shown here make close to if not over 4 digit power. Not a bad looking lineup!!

Big3.jpg

Info@Injected

One of our latest developments is Flex Fuel tuning for the Hellcats. We're pretty excited about this!!

20245830_10155428927791544_5270360361181657510_n.png

And the best for last! Being a Ford shop, we've gotta have the latest and greatest! We put in our order last week for our 2018 Shop Mustang GT, Ingot Silver, with CF Interior package. Got the 10 speed auto. Lets see how the transmission likes boost! ;) We have extensive S550 experience, only wanting to add on to that knowledge with the 2018 models!

20287158_10155436023156544_5311309585049266969_o.jpg

And again, I'm Josh, and my tuner Curt@Injected is on the forum as well. I am you Go-To for everything Injected related. Give me a shout if you have any questions or concerns, as I"m here to help!!

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Welcome to svtp! That's quite the introduction.

What does the tt gt350 make?

I'll be at the wgf event in Dallas this year. If I see your tent I'll stop by and say hi.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome!
Great thread Josh. Keep updating as you get more and more customer cars.
Curt, I read on the Hellcat forum that you're doing a killer job with those Hellcat cars. Keep up the great work bud!

Curt@injected

Welcome to svtp! That's quite the introduction.

What does the tt gt350 make?

I'll be at the wgf event in Dallas this year. If I see your tent I'll stop by and say hi.

The 350 made 850ish to the tire on 8 or 9 lbs. There's more power to be made but we wanted to stay safe on the stock motor. That car is a riot. The 55mm exhaust housings on those turbos really help it to get into boost quickly and the power band feels surprisingly linear for a turbo car.

Welcome!
Great thread Josh. Keep updating as you get more and more customer cars.
Curt, I read on the Hellcat forum that you're doing a killer job with those Hellcat cars. Keep up the great work bud!

Thanks man. We've come a long way on the hellcats. I believe we are still one of the only shops actually capable of tuning the 4.5 whipple properly and one of 2 with flex fuel tuning. This fall should be interesting on the race track so keep your eyes out for cars sporting IE tunes.

I'll be having y'all tune my hellcat shortly.

Sounds good. :)

This is the place "thedudeinblue" refers too in his vids.

Yep. David has reviewed a few of our builds and we also work on his blown coyote. He reviewed the tt gt350 and the snake skin wrapped terminator that we did.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP as a vendor. Very interesting work you've done at your shop, and yes, keep us posted on future work/projects you do. ;)

Curt@injected

Welcome @Curt@injected.

That Josh guy has a vibe that he wears sparkly skinny jeans. I don't know why.

Some nice numbers on the Tuned Gen 2. Very nice torque increase.

I've been making fun of his pants for a while. I enjoy watching yall bust him over it too.

You should see his hair.

I hate to admit it because I'm a v8 guy but the 3.5 ecoboost>6.2 all day.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks man. We've come a long way on the hellcats. I believe we are still one of the only shops actually capable of tuning the 4.5 whipple properly and one of 2 with flex fuel tuning. This fall should be interesting on the race track so keep your eyes out for cars sporting IE tunes.
That's awesome. Keep up the good work!

Curt@injected

That's awesome. Keep up the good work!

Thanks man. I've got a few more things I'm working on for the hellcats and mopars in general. I want to continue to push that platform forward like has been going on in the ford world for so long. Getting trans tuning and flex fuel working are two big steps but hopefully there is more to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread