Installed Corsa's catback system on my 2015 GT

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
After a much anticipated wait, my Corsa Extreme catback showed up yesterday. The install couldn't have been anymore straight forward and the quality of the system is awesome. I installed it with a couple floor jacks and some jack stands in about an hour. The double xpipe is pretty cool and there is zero drone inside the car. Once the car is warmed up, at normal RPMs the in cabin noise isn't much louder than stock. At WOT the Corsa's just roar. I couldn't be happier with this setup. Sorry, no videos or pictures yet as I ran out of time. There are a few videos on youtube other's have posted.

AMWill

After a much anticipated wait, my Corsa Extreme catback showed up yesterday. The install couldn't have been anymore straight forward and the quality of the system is awesome. I installed it with a couple floor jacks and some jack stands in about an hour. The double xpipe is pretty cool and there is zero drone inside the car. Once the car is warmed up, at normal RPMs the in cabin noise isn't much louder than stock. At WOT the Corsa's just roar. I couldn't be happier with this setup. Sorry, no videos or pictures yet as I ran out of time. There are a few videos on youtube other's have posted.

Hey Nate,

Glad to hear that you're loving the Corsa kit! I'm sure she sounds great.

Shawn told me that a set was going on your car and I couldn't wait to hear it, I'm more than happy with the Corsa Sport Quad Tip Axleback Exhaust that I run on my 2014!

Keep us updated with your build, I know you have plenty in store :rockon:

-Will

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Hey Nate,

Shawn told me that a set was going on your car and I couldn't wait to hear it, I'm more than happy with the Corsa Sport Quad Tip Axleback Exhaust that I run on my 2014!

-Will

Yeah Shawn is the man. Good people over at Corsa. I'll probably be bringing my car up for some goodies. Been talking to Bailer about the direction I'm wanting to go with the car. Air lift next month!

AMWill

Yeah Shawn is the man. Good people over at Corsa. I'll probably be bringing my car up for some goodies. Been talking to Bailer about the direction I'm wanting to go with the car. Air lift next month!

Oh I know, we're looking forward to it :beer:

I would normally say let me know if you ever need anything; but in this case, See you soon!

Can't wait to see what she looks like bagged.

-Will

GS357

Established Member
Hey Nate,

-Will

How does the Corsa Sport quad tip compare with the GT500 mufflers that you sell with the rear valence?

Users who are viewing this thread