Intercooler and Stock blower FS (and some other parts)

ecoastkid

Established Member
Stock intercooler out of an 02 (I think this part fits all years and would be an upgrade for 99/00's) - SOLD

Stock S/C off my 03. Has 39,xxx miles on it. The thing is mint. - 300 shipped (Deposit made)

Stock heat exchanger. - SOLD

90 mm MAF - 75 shipped

Stock intake drilled in the back near the pvc for a nitrous nozzle. Nice and stealthy. - 100 shipped

Front and rear stock bilstiens off my 03. about 35000 miles on them - 100 shipped

(Shipping is to the lower 48. If you live else where, pm me and we'll discuss)

Prices are neg on some of the items so pm me an offer

Pics will be taken tonight or tomorrow and posted.

Thanks

Last edited:

ecoastkid

Established Member
Dave, are you going bigger blower?

Nope...Lots of these are the parts I had assembled to put a blower setup on the Expedition...I decided I shouldn't waste the money tho as it doesnt really need that much power..lol..It pulls the lightning just fine.

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
LOL... ok... I see.. good idea... GL with your sale(s).. what kind of MPG does that expi get for you?

ecoastkid

Established Member
LOL... ok... I see.. good idea... GL with your sale(s).. what kind of MPG does that expi get for you?

13/14...Highest ever was 16 on a trip to FL..lol

It sucks the gas pretty bad but I really enjoy driving it...It looks bad ass with the L rims...
Picture123.jpg

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Yeah, I was thinking about trading my SVTF for one but I dont know much about them... maybe a tahoe might do a little better on gas.... Thanks man, does look badass with the L wheels though..:banana:

ecoastkid

Established Member
To be honest...lol...its more like 14/15 when my wife is driving..;) I'll bet on a long trip she could get 17 or so...I just always drive like an a-hole..haha

Users who are viewing this thread