Intercooler mod/ lower intake porting

BlownPony306

Established Member
Who is the best place to go for porting the lower intake and doing the intercooler mod cutting and welding the back part out to allow optimum flow? I know Stiegmeir does this but wasn't sure if there was someone better. I talked to Jordan at MHS and he does the porting but doesn't do the intercooler mod at this time.

PM-Performance

Established Member
Modular Head shop?
They did a video on Mustang Lifestyle's port job on his.

Edit: just saw the MHS part. Strange, I guess he does not do that for the normal non youtuber community? lol

BlownPony306

Established Member
Yeah he has a CNC program for the porting but the cutting and welding is more intensive. Maybe I need to get my own Youtube channel so I can get the special treatment too. lol

PM-Performance

Established Member
Yeah he has a CNC program for the porting but the cutting and welding is more intensive. Maybe I need to get my own Youtube channel so I can get the special treatment too. lol
Don't get too excited, you need to either have tits or be a kid with parent funded 1k+ whp build to make it on Youtube. Andrew is not that case, but most of the other ones are.
Yea Jordan probably just has too much on his plate to take something like that on and keep you happy with turn around time and price to be honest.

BlownPony306

Established Member
Don't get too excited, you need to either have tits or be a kid with parent funded 1k+ whp build to make it on Youtube. Andrew is not that case, but most of the other ones are.
Yea Jordan probably just has too much on his plate to take something like that on and keep you happy with turn around time and price to be honest.
Yeah I know he is going 1000 different directions at once. He seems like a really great guy to deal with as he takes the time to explain things in detail.

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
Call him. Number is on his facebook site. You don't have to be a member to see it.

PM-Performance

Established Member
Yeah I found some hits on 1320 Junkie but I don't have Facebook and it doesn't look like there is any other way to contact them.
Deff talk to Jason and see if he is interested.
The thing with him is he is focused on coyote stuff and 2020gt500 now.
He stopped doing Trinity stuff awhile ago.

Users who are viewing this thread