~ Intercooler Temps!?

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
I just had a ROUSH TVS Installed and my Aeroforce gauge is not reading IAT2's....after much research it appears Ford removed the IAT2 info from the data-stream.

SO, What's the best way to go about getting a sensor/gauge to read this!?
Does Aeroforce sell a sensor I could get to check this....if so where is the best place to tap into to get a good reading!?

Thanks in advance!

techwerkz

Established Member
Sounds like they didn't tap the PCM wire for the air charge, or they tapped the wrong one. Mine logs IAT2.

Page 31-32 on the normal Roush instructions.

kevinp

Established Member
IAT2 works on mine, depends on the tune though. As mentioned you have to make sure it wired correctly. If its not wired correctly and its turned on in the tune you will get a CEL.

My '11 IAT2 wasnt enabled in the tune but I wired the intake IAT sensor to where the MAF IAT sensor is so I could log it.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
I have an IAT readout...but my IAT2 readout is blank.
I wonder if the aeroforce IAT is actually the IAT figures?

Anyone care to explain where the manifold sensor is for the IAT2's...i will check to see if its hooked up.

deepblue13

Established Member
My aeroforce gauge does not ready my ait2 either but I know I tapped the correct wire. Double checked it a bunch even the number on the connector after I pulled the pin.

1930ford

Established Member
Not all the kits are set up the same, EVO repins the roush so iat is the only reading you will see, some others may wire them this way also idk who they are though. You should be able to tell how its set up by the readings. IE if you know outside is 80f and iat is 120 after a decent drive its probably reading downstream intake temp

Users who are viewing this thread