Interest on a GB for Gord's Heat Exchanger

TP03

Established Member
Just ordered mine...Merry Christmas to me! Running out of time boys. Only three days left on GB.

stangfreak

Established Member
I emailed gord two times and he wont get back to me. so if there are only 2 days left for the GP how can I get the deal if he wont respond lol

redvenm

Established Member
Probably cause it's the weekend? I paid for mine yesterday but he hasn't responded yet. We should hear from him tomorrow I'm guessing.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

stangfreak

Established Member
I emailed him during the week and when this thread was started. I even emailed him a while back multiple multiple times and never got a response back. I figured he stopped making them. I have one of his original units he made when he first came on the cobra scene

redvenm

Established Member
That's weird. I emailed him this past Friday and he replied a few hours later. Have the right email?

stangfreak

Established Member
im going to try and call tomorrow. im using this email addy. [email protected]

when I was a moderator for svtsnake and did a GP we had the vendor involved in the threads. Ill try calling tomorrow

redvenm

Established Member
Yup, that's the one I used. He did get back to me today though. My order should be all set. Yeah, just give him a call tomorrow.

SJ SNAKE

Venomous
Established Member
Has anyone received their Gords H/E yet? I ordered mine in December 2016 and have not received any updates at all. Figured I'd ask here first before sending an email off to Gordon. If someone did in fact receive theirs already, please post some pictures!

bssmith1220

Established Member
Geez. Glad I didn't get one. I wouldn't be happy still waiting two months later!

SJ SNAKE

Venomous
Established Member
Geez. Glad I didn't get one. I wouldn't be happy still waiting two months later!

Since it was a Group Buy, I knew it would take some time for manufacturing. He's probably making them to order and hopefully he can give an ETA on Monday. I've heard they're A++ quality and hope the long wait will be worth it at the end.

TP03

Established Member
I don't have any pictures. I opened mine looked it over (looks great btw) and put it back in the box and on the mound of spring install parts. I ordered on 12/17/16 and received mine on 12/31/16. I would definitely email Gordon to get the status. [email protected]

Blueline

Established Member
Great company, I had one on one of my cars, great product and Gordon was top notch to work with. He builds them to order so there may be a slight delay, but def. worth the wait.

SJ SNAKE

Venomous
Established Member
I don't have any pictures. I opened mine looked it over (looks great btw) and put it back in the box and on the mound of spring install parts. I ordered on 12/17/16 and received mine on 12/31/16. I would definitely email Gordon to get the status. [email protected]

I placed my order on December 20, 2016, so not too far after yours. I'll definitely send him an email or call Monday morning.

Great company, I had one on one of my cars, great product and Gordon was top notch to work with. He builds them to order so there may be a slight delay, but def. worth the wait.

Hey Tony, thanks for the reassurance. I've heard the same in regards to their quality and customer service. Looking forward to receiving mine for the OW Vert soon!

Users who are viewing this thread