Interest rates hikes

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone else concerned about the Feds having so many set targets for interest rates?
Sure, they have been low for a very long time, but I'm iffy on so many increases in a short amount of time. One more set for December of 18, and 3 more for 19.
Housing has gone from a sellers market to a buyers market in many locations.
Car rates are creeping over 5% even with great credit with the bigger banks etc.
Can see a slow down in buying houses/cars once people realize the extra percent or two on their car loan/house loan disqualifies them. But at the same time builders are pumping out houses with no end in sight.

Why one economist says Trump is right about the Fed
While growth might look exceptionally strong at the moment, it has been driven by “one-off boost to incomes and corporate profits” from the Trump tax cuts and jump in discretionary federal spending.

The good times are going to fade, and fade quickly, Pearce said.

“Our view is that [Fed] officials are still underestimating how quickly the economy is likely to lose momentum next year, as the fiscal boost fades and monetary tightening bites,” Pearce wrote in a recent email to clients.

Not a huge fan of Cramer but anywho:
Cramer rips the current Fed in a similar fashion to his famous, 'They know nothing,' rant of 2007
"The fact is, I do have a better handle on the situation than the Fed does, just like in 2007," Cramer said on "Mad Money" Wednesday evening. "Oh, I hate to show such hubris on this show, or anywhere or at home. But I am sick and tired of a Fed that reverts to a non-rigorous, non-homework-oriented approach every time things look good. It's like they unlearned all the lessons of the Great Recession."

In 2007, Cramer sounded off on then-Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke and then-central bankers for ignoring signs of the impending financial crisis. "They're nuts. They know nothing," Cramer blasted at the time.

Cramer, in recent days, has been stepping up his criticism of the current Fed, blaming Powell and other policymakers for not looking more closely at the economic data before announcing its lockstep interest rate hike plans.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Fed is trying to break the dollar, imf wants to say the dollar is bad, switch to SDR. I heard they planned to in July.

I’m proud Trump has gone as hard and fast with tariffs as he has. If the world economy was still holding one over on the dollar, the SDR would be the reserve currency right now (with a Clinton “presidency”)

With them raising rates so quickly, it shows the political bias of the fed.

I personally think the fed is a money laundering service for the corporate criminal backscratching syndicate.

It’s ironic that capitalism drives the world economy, but since 1913, the fed has stymied its ability to rise all boats. Woodrow Wilson is not a “president” I hold in high regard...

Calvin Coolege almost fixed the mess only to have the securities pull the safety’s out in 1928 to trigger a collapse.

The power brokers like a world playing field where they play economies off each other like a piper. President Trump and patriots are doing all they can to expose the corruption, and free the nation from bondage.

America first. We will bring the world with us once evils of communism are routed out and dismantled. (China)

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The market this week shows there is a decided move from the tech takeover companies into more substantial meat and potato industries. Tech is a decidedly useful segment, but anti trust is set to drop now that the Supreme Court and nuclear options are available.

President Trump is a calculating man, he may seem to act on impulse. That’s the genius of it.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Fed is trying to break the dollar, imf wants to say the dollar is bad, switch to SDR. I heard they planned to in July.

I’m proud Trump has gone as hard and fast with tariffs as he has. If the world economy was still holding one over on the dollar, the SDR would be the reserve currency right now (with a Clinton “presidency”)

With them raising rates so quickly, it shows the political bias of the fed.

I personally think the fed is a money laundering service for the corporate criminal backscratching syndicate.

It’s ironic that capitalism drives the world economy, but since 1913, the fed has stymied its ability to rise all boats. Woodrow Wilson is not a “president” I hold in high regard...

Calvin Coolege almost fixed the mess only to have the securities pull the safety’s out in 1928 to trigger a collapse.

The power brokers like a world playing field where they play economies off each other like a piper. President Trump and patriots are doing all they can to expose the corruption, and free the nation from bondage.

America first. We will bring the world with us once evils of communism are routed out and dismantled. (China)

Yeah, right.

Next you’re probably going to try and tell me that the Fed isn’t actually a Federal entity.

/sarcasm

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Yeah, right.

Next you’re probably going to try and tell me that the Fed isn’t actually a Federal entity.

/sarcasm

Haha of course it is, it clearly says federal in the name, which just like Dodge Demon, means it’s officially official.

I love sharing this site

SEC.gov | Public Alert: List of official sounding agencies referred to by scammers

It’s a list of official sounding agencies.

F386450E-E024-4840-BB2B-4626C2E37A81.jpeg

blownfox

Established Member
Didn't they do this earlier this year and lowered rates shortly after mortgage applications dropped? This sucks for me because I had to wait additional two weeks to start building my house because of all the rain we have been getting. I can't lock in a rate until they start digging. Houses here take about 5-6 months to build and I can be locked in for only 6 months.

VenomVeins

Established Member
Woodrow Wilson is not a “president” I hold in high regard...

That top level dumbshit completely ****ed this country sideways forever with the MOST destructive piece of legislation ever signed into existance.

I’d happily dig his carcass up and shoot him in the face on a weekly basis if i could.

Total dumb**** of a president next to that peanut farming dildo Carter and O’shitstain.

Correct.

He was a good man who understood what the fed meant and clearly saw the writing on the wall. The traitorous ****s who stopped him shouldve been lined up and shot on sight in public viewing as a message.

So far, so good.

Trump being so business saavy is a godsend to the US. He is already 5 steps ahead in this chess game. The FED has been on his radar for decades now, and this is one of the biggest reasons we’ll see him run again for another 4 years. The FED will be dismantled by the end of his 2nd term-bank on it.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
When I bought my house in 2016 I got a 3.625% loan on a jumbo mortgage...today, that would easily be 4.9%+.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
That top level dumbshit completely ****ed this country sideways forever with the MOST destructive piece of legislation ever signed into existance.

I’d happily dig his carcass up and shoot him in the face on a weekly basis if i could.

Total dumb**** of a president next to that peanut farming dildo Carter and O’shitstain.

^ 1000% correct

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
When I bought my house in 2016 I got a 3.625% loan on a jumbo mortgage...today, that would easily be 4.9%+.

I bought in 2017. Bought a few creds and ran with a 3.625. Now it's a solid percent or more higher.

Luckily in a big demand area so I don't think our housing will dip as hard when things get booty hurt by a slump. If the fed's knock the knees out of the interest rate and I can refi for lower I will. But it'll take a downtown economically for that to happen.

MFE

Established Member
Shit's unsustainable. Low interest rates and high tech valuations are propping up an economy and stock market that don't have the foundation to support them. Average new vehicle loan is now 7+ years, funded but not supported) by low interest rates. Tech companies valued at 50x those making real product. Reaper's a'comin'.

nxhappy

Established Member
rates have been RETARDED low for a very long time. It was only a matter of time before they cranked back up. Banking, housing, auto, all of it .... Not really surprised. Trump is in control, housing market is great, stock market great, jobs keep cranking .....WTF are you guys complaining about ????? Back in the day 7-10% was the norm on a home. And housing market was shit compared to what it is now.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I watch infowars, I read gateway pundit, I’ve pulled up Drudge Report everyday for over 7 years.

College tries to foment social justice warrior cultism, ala UNESCO and Soros/Junker treason.

In the real world, you can learn how to fight, or race or work hard and smart, or weld, or work wood, glass, steel, or aluminum etc with tools and live like a self made king. Jesse James, Carol Shelby, Donald Jon Trump, etc. These people don’t subscribe to worshiping at the alter of UNESCO and globalist white collar criminals. Think 4th and 5th dimensionally. We have so much more at our avail than we appreciate or manifest into the freedoms that our founding fathers and settlers died for.

Washington crosses the Delaware with small pox, pneumonia, and frost bit on Christmas Day to kill off the Haitians. Today we cower from calling out historical inaccuracy and social oppression. We are afraid to call out the Junkers, Soros’ and planners that destroy our society, and kill our youths by separating them their souls...

What do we live for when our deaths take with us the silenced and unspoken wisdoms that would energize our children to free themselves from this technocratic corporate fascist centrally planned crime ring?

God bless the USA and the world

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I stopped reading right there.

Your response is the epitome of your closed mindedness!

Like a kid with his fingers in his ears "la la la la I can't hear you!"

A horse with blinders on, will only go where it is lead.

Do yourself a favor, and take the blinders off! As a bystander it is easy to see who holds your reins. You lad, are doomed to be lead!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_Snake_

Established Member
Your response is the epitome of your closed mindedness!

Like a kid with his fingers in his ears "la la la la I can't hear you!"

A horse with blinders on, will only go where it is lead.

Do yourself a favor, and take the blinders off! As a bystander it is easy to see who holds your reins. You lad, are doomed to be lead!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Infowars is a ****ing joke

2veloce2003

Established Member
Housing and all those traditionally tried the economy as they are producers of goods and services. Tech industry doesn’t produce any real goods and services other than telephones and computers. Banks and insurance companies don’t produce any goods and services. They are in lies the fallacy of the other sectors of the economy. Check the fax on the phone. The federal reserve does have private ownership outside of the government.

Sent from my iPad using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread