Interior Switch Panel

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
I was looking for an interior switch panel I could control my intercooler pump and heat exchanger fans with. I was tired of them both coming on and running full time as soon as I go key on. Additionally, when at the track I have an ice tank and do not want the intercooler pump coming on until after my burnout. I came across this piece from Speed of Sound, Alan was great to work with and the panel fits great.

The 11-12 cup holders are smaller than the 13-14 ones. My car is an early 13 and of course it has the 11-12 version. Alan swapped it out with no issues, id recommend pulling your center console apart and checking part numbers if you wanted to purchase one of these.

I have a VMP kit on my car and used the existing wiring from the relays to the switch panel. I need to pull the front bumper and re do the relays. The VMP kits comes with 2 relays, one controls the IC pump/HE fan and the other relay controls the second HE fan. I was hoping one relay would do the fans and the other was strictly for pump. It should be an easy fix, but im in no rush to pull the bumper.

He can make them in any configuration you like. In the future I might add a line lock and I can add whatever I want for the Aux switch. I was able to keep the ambient light for the console however, I had to add a few washers and longer screws. The switch panel sandwiches between the cup holder and the ambient light piece so it makes it just a under a 1/4 inch taller..... hence why I added the washers.

Let me know if you have any questions.

46944598084_c7f9f58203_c.jpg
IMG_20190422_105236649 by Leonard Riddick, on Flickr

Users who are viewing this thread