***Intimidators Mecca Tune HID Group Purchase***

Established Member
Somebody tell me WHAT SIZE THE FACTORY FOGS ARE so I can buy a set.

Ystang99gt

Established Member
Wow!!! I left for a sec and things got heated up.

98Kobra: I for one can testify that the hid's do not only luminate farther but widen the view of your visual light. Every person that has been in my car ask me what bulbs i have in my car and when i tell them that its a set of hid's they act impressed. For some reason most people assume that the point in getting the hid's is for the color, in some cases it is true but it also raise your visibility regardless of the intesity of the color you decide to choose.

909: The factory fogs for the cobra are 9005 bulbs last time i checked.

Last edited:

Weasel

Established Member
So, one can get the 9005 kit for the fogs and the 9007 kit for the headlights. Right ? Can you get the 6000K-6500K kits instead of the 8000K ?

Thanks
Mike

Ystang99gt

Established Member
Originally posted by Weasel
So, one can get the 9005 kit for the fogs and the 9007 kit for the headlights. Right ? Can you get the 6000K-6500K kits instead of the 8000K ?

Thanks
Mike

Yup:beer:

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Originally posted by 98kobra
WRONG... gchronis has it exactly. You keep saying my mind is made up... you have ESP? All I was asking for was that pic you posted last... was that so hard?

You're right. I'm sorry.

Have I met all your requirements now? Any other pictures that you might like to see, just let me know.

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Originally posted by svtang03
My mom just bought a G35 and it has HID's... i fell in love with them and i was lookin for info on here about HID's and i happened to stumble on the group buy. :D the difference between my cobra and the G35 is night/day. I dont really care if i can't see farther or not its just the clarity that HIDs give yout hat make them worth the money, its like daylight. i dont know what the intensity of the G35's HID's is though, does anyone know?

I'm not sure but it's probably in the 6000K range.

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
By the way guys, if you have bought a set please post to let me know, or send me an email or PM me.

Thanks

Ystang99gt

Established Member
I think the intesity of the hid's seen on production cars like the g35, is300 etc is about 4500k-5500k

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
The bulb for a '97 explorer sport would be 9007 right? I think I remember it being that...I looked it up a while ago.

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Originally posted by Hydroshutter
The bulb for a '97 explorer sport would be 9007 right? I think I remember it being that...I looked it up a while ago.

9007 for headlight and H3 for foglight.

Ystang99gt

Established Member
I think the cobra and gt have different foglight bulbs so everyone please check before they order their kit.

Weasel

Established Member
Originally posted by Weasel

Thanks
Mike

Originally posted by Ystang99gt
Yup:beer:

Thanks. I didn't want to spend any more money, but this is a hell of a deal.

Thanks
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread