iOS 6 untethered jailbreak released!

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Downloaded it a little while ago and it's smooth as silk! If anyone is having problems don't be alarmed, the servers are experiencing a huge volume of downloads so you might not be able to download anything at the moment.

jdoyle

Computer Guru?
Established Member
i want to jailbreak my iphone so that my wifi only ipad can use my phone's data connection.

can anyone point me in the right direction or post a youtube how to vid? i dont know even what website to go to in order to download the jailbreak!

(little richard) somebody help me! (/little richard)

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
yeah I did my iPad and Cydia is chugging hardcore. I'll wait on my iphone for a few days though.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
http://www.evasi0n.com/

Go here and download the zip. Open the read me but basically backup your device, disable your password, Uplug it, open the program, Plug it back in. Hit jailbreak and follow the instructions on the program.

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
Anybody that has a question about jailbreaking or anything else just PM me. I'll be glad to help.

slow2002gt

Detective Kia
Established Member
Always wanted to jailbreak my phone so I can get a moving screen saver or other things but been a little hesitant since im under warrenty

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
My damn phone just bricked...FML

Shouldn't be difficult to unbrick it, fairly easy actually. Hold the top and home button until it turns off then back on, you will see the apple logo. It's called a hard restart. If that doesn't work update your iTunes and restore it to a saved backup. Hope you backed up your stuff though.

Users who are viewing this thread