Iphone users

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
How do you get rid of the annoying pop ups that pop up while browsing this site full browser?

Its gotten to the point that Ill jist exit out of here. I click on a thread and it takes me to the app store or sends me to another unrelated website. Only happens on the iphone and not on my other non ios devices.

JasonSnake

Established Member
I haven't tried it myself, but maybe download Chrome for iOS and see if it does the same?

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
See if the app store has chrome or chrome developers edition. I don't have iOS device but my sister in Denver has an iPhone I've played with for over a week to get a kid mode setup for my nephews. She took it away after I asked Siri where to find hookers and where were good places I could hide the boddies... Kinda pissed her off, but it was funny.
I run Chrome, but I'm also on a HTC M9 running Android 5.1and don't have any complaints. I typically just use the Tapatalk app (so I can check all the forums I'm on at once), but it doesn't handle animated gifs or videos well and I'll have to open those pages in chrome to view them. I don't think I've had it ask if I wanted the download the app except for the first time. It may be as simple as a bad cookie on your iOS device.

Last edited:

wickedsvt2002

Established Member
I'd like to know also. This is the only site it does it to me. It'll go away for awhile then start again for a day.
Gets really annoying.

Torchy

Established Member
I have the exact same issues as OP. Like makes the site unusable.

BoostedByV

No Fly By ZONE
Established Member
It happen to me ones one night . Just got off the site .
I noticed it happens when you erase your web data and history

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Now it opens up an uber website only. Still using safari browser

gfcobra04

Established Member
Premium Member
Pop up adds

I have an iPhone 5s. I cannot use my iPhone for this site period I try to view a thread it goes straight to the App Store to different apps. Is there anything to fix this?
Ever since the change I have been getting pop ups now it is so bad I cannot view this site on my phone.
Gary.

gfcobra04

Established Member
Premium Member
This is crazy ever since the new software adds at the bottom started. Now I am redirected to ****ing adware, I guess this is the last time I use this site ever again. The new software sucks a big one.
Gary

Admin

Jack of all trades
Administrator
Please use the mobile theme.

There are issues with the desktop view on mobile (basically tons of spammy ads), we're working on it.

Users who are viewing this thread