Iraqi rebels target female U.S. soldiers

Mr Rx-7 tt

Established Member
http://washingtontimes.com/upi-brea...73711-3913r.htm
Iraqi rebels target female U.S. soldiers

Baghdad, Iraq, Jul. 1 (UPI) -- Terrorists in Iraqi rebel leader Abu Musab Zarqawi's network have been instructed to kidnap a female U.S. soldier, the Washington Times said Thursday.

"We have heard through intelligence channels that several extremist organizations are attempting to capture coalition servicemen and women," said a senior military officer in Iraq. "We have instituted additional force protection methods to thwart these attempts."

Of the 140,000 U.S. troops in Iraq, about 11,000 are women. They work as drivers, medics, aviators, police and clerks. By law, they are banned from land combat, but they still come into close contact with the enemy.

The defense source told the Times Zarqawi's network wants to further shock the West by kidnapping servicewomen and displaying them on videotape.

He also said the terrorists might be planning "payback" for a U.S. female soldier seen taking part in the abuse of Iraqi inmates at Abu Ghraib prison near Baghdad.

U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell has authorized an increase in the reward offer for information leading to the arrest or conviction of Zarqawi to $25 million.

Zarqawi has had a long-standing connection to the senior leadership of al-Qaida and his organization has committed numerous atrocities in Iraq in recent months, including the beheading of American citizen Nick Berg.

Aaron_01

Banned
That's nothing new, they've always done that. Remember that woman who was strung up beaten and raped on a pole during Gulf War I? I think it was the SEALs who had to go in and save her.

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
:mj: :mj: :mj: :mj:

Ok thats it. Thats the last ****ing straw I am convinced now that these people are the lowest forms of life on the planet. Time to stop talking and start kicking ass

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
Originally posted by 2SkrewdCobra
Remember that woman who was strung up beaten and raped on a pole during Gulf War I?
She lived?? do you know her name? man... *deep breaths* out with the bad

jeffs04??

SHIFT_
Established Member
Originally posted by Mr Rx-7 tt
He also said the terrorists might be planning "payback" for a U.S. female soldier seen taking part in the abuse of Iraqi inmates at Abu Ghraib prison near Baghdad.

well we can thank the media for plastering that pic everywhere in the world :rollseyes

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Re: Re: Iraqi rebels target female U.S. soldiers

Originally posted by jeffs04??
well we can thank the media for plastering that pic everywhere in the world :rollseyes

Why we allow one single journalis in there is beyond me

Mr Rx-7 tt

Established Member
Re: Re: Iraqi rebels target female U.S. soldiers

Originally posted by jeffs04??
Yep..:mj:

cenwesi

Established Member
I really hope they dont capture any of our female solders. Words can not even begin to describe what they might do to her. Believe me the media will not even show it. I am sure and i hope it doesnt happen cuz that might just be the last straw for ALOT of ppl here.

01svtL

Established Member
Haha you guys should go see Farenheit 911. That is one biassed movie. It would probably make you guys even more pissed. I guess I'm an extremist, I say we either get everyone the **** out and let the **** themselves up and into the ground, or blow the shit out of everything. It's too hard to distinguish and be picky about it. You can't trust anyone, just like in Vietnam. ****ers would wave white flags, then when you turned to leave them alone, shoot your ass in the back. We need to do one thing or the other.

1992B4C

Established Member
The F**King asshole that leaked the info on the prison abuse needs to be shot and shut the damn liberal media up. Crap, we task these young men and women to go fight these wars, how the hell can we put them on trial for abuses.

Users who are viewing this thread