Iron Fist, Lead Foot (SVT Community Book)

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
So, I have officially been terminator-less for 6 months! Loved the car and it's unique beginning. I came accross this book the other day while cleaning. This is such a good book and brings a whole new respect for those who don't know the origins of the 03/04 SVT Cobra

I know this has been done before, but I would like to make this book a "community book" made available to the terminator community.

Little twist. I would like to have each person that reads it put their name and Terminator build number in it. I would also like for those who have the book to post on this thread, so we have an idea of where it is at as well, as a pic of where you signed. This will also allow the potential next person to contact you to get it.

Sign it anywhere you please. I put my name as well as laruei's name in the front of the book, as he was the first person I loaned it to. You may put yours anywhere you like, just please leave the book read-able.

I'll pay for shipping to the first reader and I just ask that you "pay it forward" so to speak and do the same for the next person. Should only run a couple bucks or so. All I ask is that you DON'T KEEP THE BOOK!

It would be cool to eventually send the book off to Coletti himself with all the names of the people, past and present, who have enjoyed his "vision." :beer:

50b2d1c1-2b0b-447c-9915-4db4d12ca5d9_zpsf3f219c0.jpg

null_zpscb63ff7a.jpg

I'll send it off monday to the first person who PM's me their address. Try to keep this updated!

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Currently. SilverCobra7 has the book (or should). Hopefully he will chime in here soon :beer:

vickerw

Established Member
I will get in line & sign it & the friends I have with Terminators sign it & pass it on. I have read it & had John Coletti & Frank Moriarty sign my copy! Pretty cool!

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Lets start an official line. I'll start it off with who posted to this thread in order and whoever has the book will contact the next person on the list.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is who has actually asked to be added to the list in order.

Sethsual
vickerw
ThatOneCobra
brucesvt

According to the list I will contact Sethsual when I am done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread