Iron Fist, Lead Foot

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Yep, I have it. Great info. For the price though they could have done a better job with a more collectable book. You know, something with atleast one color picture.

93SVTCobra

Established Member
It's a pretty good book that gives you a good idea on some of the ins and outs of what goes into launching a program.

Palecobra94

Word
Established Member
Great book! I agree....maybe at least one or two color pics, but overall it was good reading! Pretty cool to know the "behind the scenes" info on the 03!

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Just read the book yesterday. Makes me love the snake even more considering how close it came to not being made and all the cool firsts that were involved. At the end of the book I was left wondering just how great an S197 Cobra could've and would've been in Coletti's hands. Definitely :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for 03/04 Cobra fans.

04SLOBRA1

RESPECT IS EARNED
Established Member
Just Finished It On Wed. I Would Also Say Its A Great Book. I Havent Really Read A Book In Awhile That Actually Made Me Want To Keep On Reading. Hard Cover And Some Color Pics Would Have Been Nice.

4CEFED

Looters Choice
Established Member
Just got done reading it very interesting and definitely worth reading.....learned a few things i didnt know about the terminator

frank3si

Established Member
Hey folks, it's great to see all the good comments about the book.

This was mentioned when the book originally came out, but here's the scoop on the design. The great SVT enthusiast Tom Shreiner, who created the SVT Recognition Guide and partnered with Marcie Cipriani at T-5 Design, was going to publish the book. Sadly, we lost Tom to illness before we made it out of the design phase. Typically, getting a book published, from pitching it to a publisher to release, can take a year easily. With the Shelby on the way, I needed to get the book out as quickly as possible, and iUniverse was the company that could do it.

I too would have loved to go the deluxe hardcover route with lots of color photos, but the main thing was to get the story of these great cars and John Coletti out there. And that's why I created the Gallery sections at http://www.ironfistleadfoot.com , to make available to everyone some of the photos documenting the Terminator.

So, that's the story - again, thanks to everyone for your interest!

Frank

frank3si

Established Member
fivestangs said:
In some of the gallery pics, a few of the wind tunnel pics, there are signs that read "02 Mustang Cober" ... LOL

I noticed that also, fivestangs - maybe the "a" blew away in the tunnel and they had to make do with what was left, lol...

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread