IRS Rear Diff Cooler Kit - Modine H/E & Mocal pump - $300

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
Free bump.

That is not a bad price at all. The MM kit is/was $1400. When I built my own kit on my old 99 Cobra, I spent right at $600 just in parts and had to fabricate the hoses and everything.

Good luck to you.

-Kevin

NJ 03Mach1

Hillclimbers do it better
Established Member
Yea this is a nice setup for the price..

I'm trying not to buy it lol..

Just picked up the same Modine off ebay used for $10, gonna piece together a similar setup to this little by little with parts myself and friends have laying around since funds won't allow this purchase... :(

69fb

Established Member
Unfortunately I don't have any pics of it mounted.

The cooler was mounted to the rear bumper support behind the gas tank, and the pump was mounted about a foot away. (also on the bumper support)

The braided stainless lines are long enough to run over the gas tank and to the diff.

Only reason I'm selling is because the car was hit in the front and parted.

KeefCobra

Established Member
I am interested, just a few questions, how much longer can you stay out on track with this setup and were there any electrical setup problems
KeefCobra

69fb

Established Member
I never pushed this car/setup....just HPDE's prior to wrecking. The PO however, did some club level racing and it was already installed when I purchased it. He claimed after this unit was installed, you could run all day long without going above 180 deg. (it was wired on a 180 t-stat I believe)

No electrical issues....the wiring is straight forward.

69fb

Established Member
Still have this unit.....I just checked the pump with a spare battery...nice and quiet....ready to install.

Time to clean the garage!

Users who are viewing this thread