IRS upgrade... opinions?

xenon

Established Member
*subscribing*

There is a huge thread over at modularfords.com HAMMER started. Looks like he is the guy responsible to get these made from Driveshaft Shop. They have been tested @ 10.0 with like 1.5 60ft times with no problems yet. I am not 100% sure they have finished testing them to release them to the general public for sale.

jordanvraptor

Established Member
Originally posted by xenon
*subscribing*

There is a huge thread over at modularfords.com HAMMER started. Looks like he is the guy responsible to get these made from Driveshaft Shop. They have been tested @ 10.0 with like 1.5 60ft times with no problems yet. I am not 100% sure they have finished testing them to release them to the general public for sale.

The ones being discussed on Modularfords are not the ones currently for sale. They are prototypes currently being tested.

KiLLaBytE

Established Member
thanks for the link. i've heard about the one's they've been testing. the original product was actually snapped at just shy of 800rwhp i heard, so they upgraded them and so far so good!

i was just wondering how the bars work, as they're obviously much cheaper and i don't really have $2000 to shell out on half-shafts right now.

while we're on the subject, which seems to break more-- the bars or the CV's? i've seen a fair share of both.

Users who are viewing this thread