is Katy Perry...

is Katy Perry...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
some friends and I where watching some you tube vids here at work and came across Katy Perry's performance at youtube live and we where discussing about her,
I think she is smoking hot but some friends don't I was wondering what would the Guys at SVTP think about her

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQv5V2Ljfa4]YouTube - Katy Perry "Hot N Cold" - YouTube Live '08[/ame]

92z28

Established Member
I have seen a clip of her doing an interview without makeup or a bra underneath her shirt. It was not a pretty site considering she is only a year or so older than my fiance, seriously her face was beat.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
that video doens do her justice, she is smoking hot. and for those who voted the last 2 choices must have a screw loose in their head

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
Here are some better pics of her to judge upon:

500x333_katy-perry-2.jpg

katy%20perry0.jpg

Katy-Perry-s-Mock-Tribute-to-the-Gays-14975.jpg

I voted just hot, shes attractive, but cant really compare to the photoshopped celebrity's today we see.

Defknotzero

Established Member
I have seen a clip of her doing an interview without makeup or a bra underneath her shirt. It was not a pretty site considering she is only a year or so older than my fiance, seriously her face was beat.

link?

92z28

Established Member
katy-perry-nipple-slip-01-401x500.gif

Here is what she looks like without the war paint and hair cut. She was originally a gospel singer and her entire thing is just an act to sell records. Judging by your reactions it works just fine. She is on the far right.

92z28

Established Member
Here she is in her teen years before changing her name.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4s1x8J0Ilg]YouTube - Katy Hudson Perry interview 30CC[/ame]

canibus

Established Member
i've known her since junior high, so i've seen the transformation. Took all of us by surprise cause she came from a much different background. She's was the definition of tomboy but lately she's gotten away from it. She's a much better accoustic singer than pop singer, but madonna kinda threw her in the pop world. Can't really complain though, she's making big bucks.

mosconiac

Established Member
Is she gonna go full Betty Page or not? She started down that road, then took a sudden left turn...

She's definitely one of those "love it or hate it" types. If she didn't have D cups, no one would be talking about her. She claims upwards of DD, but usually looks like C to me.

If she denies my claim, she can prove it to me. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread