Is my House Haunted: Poll: SVTP will decide.

Is My House Haunted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

7upstang

Established Member
Interesting. My dad died last year...no i do not think the ghost is him...but i did bring several very old jewelry boxes that have been passed down through generations with odd items inside. A wooden carved knife object that was carved by a distant relative of mine in the early 1900s. Very old watches, pocket watches. Some of this crap dates back to 1800s. I just didnt know what to do with it all...didnt want to just toss it out. The wooden carved knife object i was fascinated with, how it has survived all these decades.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Here is my theory on attachment to an object.

My grandparents lived in a house in Virginia previously owned by a so called "Witch Doctor" or that's what the other neighbors called her. This is a whole different story in itself. However, my aunt found found an old clothing hook in a box in the attic of the house, so she took this object home with her for decoration. Slowly odd things started happening around the house that my aunt and uncle would notice, however they had 4 children running around the house between the ages of 5-12. They chalked these things up the kids. Then one by one each of cousins would complain about a demonic figure hovering over them at night. This figure actually pinned one of cousins down, he couldn't breathe or move. (Maybe the kids just wanted attention, although I have heard this story from two of my cousins). Then one night the whole shook and a very demonic evil laugh filled the air. (Sonic boom? This was in Florida). My uncle ran out into the living room and flipped the light on to watch a very dark creature jump behind the couch (which from my understanding was a corner) my uncle ran over there to confront the creature, gun in hand of course. Much to his surprise, nothing was there. Next day they call up the church they attend to ask advice. Long story short, they were asked to get rid of the hook. My uncle went and threw the hook into the river, all the ghost/demonic issues they had completely stopped.

Second Story-

Back in 2002 my father bought an old farm house in Virginia with the original barn from 1938. Well he and his current wife were up there in the spring of 2003 my dad pulled out an old head board from the barn. He started dusting the old head board off because he liked it and wanted to put the head board in the guest room. About 20 minutes later he went into the house to see his wife. At this time, she asked who stopped by to see the house. My dad was confused, not knowing what she was talking about. She had told him she heard the front door open, heard foot steps go up the stairs and heard people talking upstairs all around the time he was cleaning the head board. Neighbors stopping by was common in the town of a few hundred people since everyone was excited they were going to fix up the old house.

Once they put the old head board into the front upstairs room, none of us kids would go into the room. (We didn't hear the story until years later). We would stand at the doorway and look, but never dared to enter. We all shared a room when we went to visit (summer house) but we refused to stay in that room for some reason, you had to force yourself to physically walk into the room. Strange little things happened around the house after that. However, nothing threatening happened.

Chalk it up to object or whatever you want. Just my reasoning behind what went on.

Oddly enough, I had a dream about the old house a few weeks ago. In my dream the ghost from the old house appeared to me. She was dressed in an old dream from the 20-30's I'd guess. Told me her name and how she died, in a house fire. Anyways, the name was the name carved into the hay loft of the old barn and there was house fire that destroyed the original house on the hill behind the current house. But I am chalking that up to my brain being over active at night. Creeped me out the next morning.

Last edited:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
FatherKarras.jpg

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Get rid of the box and contents. And the picture of the old lady. Get it away from you and your wife.

thats my great great grandmother. why would she mess with me.

I have an appt at a coin dealer tomorrow to look at my coins. he asked what I had on the phone. There are a few years hes really interested in.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Ahh man, I'm just now seeing this thread. I've got some good recent ones that I have held onto just waiting for a new ghost thread. In short, I'll just say I don't fall asleep on my couch anymore. I would write it off as sleep paralysis, but you don't usually wake up from sleep paralysis and then see a 4ft tall black hooded figure walking across your apartment to your sliding door and moving like you can't see it.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Haven't read through all the pages, so don't know if it already has been posted. Have you tried setting up a camera to record what you guys see/been experiencing?

Rambro

Established Member
I've had alot of strange things happen since moving into my grandmother's house eleven years ago. The incidents were quite frequent when we first moved in, but seemed to subside as time went by. Now its happening again. The bathroom sink turns on by itself and the t.v. in the bedroom will sometimes turn on by itself, usually around 3 am. Me and her have been fighting alot. It's probably feasting on the negative energy. I still dont feel scared though.... Yet lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread