Is Sarah Palin qualified to be President of the USA?

Is she qualified?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
simple question. If elected, John McCain could potentially die. (he is old as hell). Would you feel comfortable with Palin making all decisions for this countries best interests? Is she qualified?

mustangbee

Established Member
i dont like either choice this election, but geez, i had to switch to obama after hearing the vice debate the other night and some of her interviews. the chance of something happening to either president is higher than normal this time i think, but esp for mccain imo, and that would be a bridge to nowhere

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
If Barack Obama is qualified to be President of the United States so is Sarah Palin. At least she has some executive experience, can't say that for the Mr. BO.

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
At least she has some executive experience, can't say that for the Mr. BO.

She can actually SEE Russia from parts of Alaska, especially when Putin rears his head into our airspace. When he does that where do they go ? Alaska ofcourse. lol :dancenana:

129saleen

Saleen poster
Established Member
The true question is...

Should Biden be president??

Just like John McCain may be old and has the potential of croaking, the same can be said for the Osama/Biden campaign.
If Obama gets elected I'm going with a 85% chance that he is assasinated within 2 months, so therefore we just let a crooked Biden in.. gg fail.. I would take Palin over Biden any day of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread