Is the Rimac C_Two the fastest accelerating production car?

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Holy hell these electric cars are getting insane. Still a lot of teething to go obviously, but the potential is undeniable, and will leave all ICE in the dust.

A yawn-ingly uneventful 8 sec 1/4 on regular road:eek:

4:50 for the action

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
My point was the acceleration is there, which is attractive, but the sounds, and other senses that make the experience are missing.
The electric cars like many of the more of the model type gals that just lay there, getting by on one thing. For the girls it's looks, electric is the instant torque.
The gals that sound more like a ported eaton at times typically tick more of the enjoyable boxes, although probably not reliable enough to be a daily as they have more issues than a BMW out of warranty or a crapbox with an ls swap and a Chinese turbo or 2. Coincidentally, both the girl with issues and the shit box will probably try to kill you at least once at some point.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X505F using Tapatalk

kaz109

Established Member
If acceleration is the only metric you use to gauge driving fun than, Ya for you.
Seems like you haven't been on this site long enough lol...that's all these jackwagons care about. Hell ram built an off road truck and all these idiots mention is what its 0-60 time is on pavement......a car that is built for a road course and they only care what it does in the 1/4mi and how to make it faster in a straight line.

Then to top it all off you have morons like @gimmie11s who wants to talk shit about the king of off roading raptor because it has a 450/510 V6 yet that same truck has more than his pos sub 400hp 90whatever pos Chevy daily driver that has a "V8"! Lol

Welcome to svtp!!! Grab a chair and dumb down like most of the crowd. It's worked out great for him and others so lower your standards. Kick back and have some fun with the simple minded

quad

Established Member
Look at these specs! Car looks nice imo!

RIMAC.JPG

quad

Established Member
My point was the acceleration is there, which is attractive, but the sounds, and other senses that make the experience are missing.
The electric cars like many of the more of the model type gals that just lay there, getting by on one thing. For the girls it's looks, electric is the instant torque.
The gals that sound more like a ported eaton at times typically tick more of the enjoyable boxes, although probably not reliable enough to be a daily as they have more issues than a BMW out of warranty or a crapbox with an ls swap and a Chinese turbo or 2. Coincidentally, both the girl with issues and the shit box will probably try to kill you at least once at some point.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X505F using Tapatalk
They are going to add sounds to electric cars. It will get better in time.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not there yet but I can see this improving.

Amazing technology there. It won't satisfy diehard ICE fans, but it's amazing (and promising) none the less. JMO.

Last edited:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty cool.

It's going to be our forced future sooner or later for new cars. Just glad some companies are providing performance electric cars.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Mfg. adding sound to their EV's, so they already know something is missing.
Maybe add a shift handle,................that doesn't have to do anything, just a place to rest your right hand !!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Seems like you haven't been on this site long enough lol...that's all these jackwagons care about. Hell ram built an off road truck and all these idiots mention is what its 0-60 time is on pavement......a car that is built for a road course and they only care what it does in the 1/4mi and how to make it faster in a straight line.

Then to top it all off you have morons like @gimmie11s who wants to talk shit about the king of off roading raptor because it has a 450/510 V6 yet that same truck has more than his pos sub 400hp 90whatever pos Chevy daily driver that has a "V8"! Lol

Welcome to svtp!!! Grab a chair and dumb down like most of the crowd. It's worked out great for him and others so lower your standards. Kick back and have some fun with the simple minded

You have the iq of a chunk of granite.

And to add insult to injury, it’s obvious you prefer sausage over tuna. Amazing!

Thanks for the rent-free stay you pole-smoking homo!

6-E067231-A005-4345-9179-DA4-E40847046.gif

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
I have a hard time caring, when every attractive EV is north of 100k. outside of the genera disinterest in them, IF I was to get into them its the same difference as my interesting in 911 turbos. ill never be able to afford one sooooo

Users who are viewing this thread