Is there anyone in Missouri who could take a look at this car for me?

Redfire_USMC

Established Member

SVTChris10

Established Member
Cant help you with taking a look at it, but I can tell you that car checks out. Immaculate and very well taken care of, no worries on this one. Hope you pick it up, cause if you dont I might ;) lol. Good luck!

MalcolmV8

Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...l-254/951555-feeler-04-comp-orange-coupe.html

I'm very interested and I want to pull the trigger but I would like to have it inspected by a member on here first as well as a mechanic.

He's in St. Joseph, Missouri.

Any help on this matter would be much appreciated! Not to mention some sort of compensation for your time

:rockon: :beer:

I know that car. He's about 30 minutes north of me. If you're really serious about it I'd look it over for you.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
It sure does look nice. best of luck on the purchase if you decide to get it.

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
I'd love to take a peek but I trust Malcolm, he'd be the only opinion you need. So whatever Malcolm says I second. Let us know if you come to town to get the car!

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
I'd love to take a peek but I trust Malcolm, he'd be the only opinion you need. So whatever Malcolm says I second. Let us know if you come to town to get the car!

I've been corresponding with Malcolm and things are looking pretty promising right now.

:beer:

cj428mach

Established Member
Glad you found someone. If you were striking out I was going to offer to do it but that's a 3+ hour drive for me one way.

Users who are viewing this thread