Is this a good deal???

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
OKay, I'm having change of heart.

As most of you know I used to own an 04 silver coupe cobra. I recently sold it about 2-3 months ago. I'm having a change of heart and want another cobra bad. I had agreed to myself to by another one, but look for one for a good price with decent mods mainly wanting either a big twin screw with supp. mods or one with a built motor and supp. mods.

Well I've been looking around and found this cobra in plano,tx - a fire red 03 cobra with 32,000 miles with the following mods........................

( "built MMR 900 forged modular engine assembled with ARP hardware. Currently about 800 miles on this engine (engine also has about 9-10 months left on the MMR warranty). Also this Cobra has Chrome factory Cobra wheels, a Cobra R hood, Flowmaster catback, UPR shifter, Predator Diablo tuner, 2.80 upper pulley, TR-6 plugs, K&N cold air intake." )

They are asking $24.9

My question is that, Do you guys think that this is a good deal???? Should I jump on this? Be foreal guys, Let me know what you think. I appraicate all and any help from you guys.

<<<<<<<<<..........OR............>>>>>>>>>>>>

Should I consider buying this cobra???? ---> http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=386311
The thing is, is that this cobra is out of state and would have to pay about 1K-1.5K to get it shipped to texas.

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Pull a Womack and find one with a turbo kit.
Womack sold his S/B!?:eek: :shrug:

Or are you talking about him selling his DSG for the SB? I would have ****en done it too, the DSG was no where near as nice as the SB imo...:poke:

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
foofinator said:
Yes, but you are a jew. Now give me your jew gold.

haha, funny. Thanks everyone for the help, I'm looking, but I want to pull a womack, there's just no better way.

Users who are viewing this thread