Is this a stock or Metco lower (video)

HPLouis

Established Member
I'm buying a Terminator and the owner sent me a video and list of mods. He said it had a Metco 4lbs lower and when I look at the video, I see a stock lower. I asked him if he was sure it had a Metco lower and he said yes.

I think it's stock. Can you look at the video (sorry for the bad video) and tell me? I know Metco made some changes to their lower pulley but I still think this one is stock.

HPLouis

Established Member
He sent me the invoice and I see Metco 4 piece pulley set (I see the double bb pulleys in the video) and the invoice says Metco 2.6 pulley (I don't think Metco makes a 2.6, I know they make a 2.7). I also see TR6's, a dynotune and SCT X4.

Maybe he mistook the Metco 4 piece pulley set and thought that included the lower

HPLouis

Established Member
I remember Metco looking like this:
7cb0c415-8505-4afc-8d2f-90f3e6d7281c.medium.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, maybe the owner doesn't know much about uppers/lowers/idlers. Kind of hard not to know if a lower was replaced, unless the previous owner told him the engine had a Metco lower.

HPLouis

Established Member
Yeah, maybe the owner doesn't know much about uppers/lowers/idlers. Kind of hard not to know if a lower was replaced, unless the previous owner told him the engine had a Metco lower.

I agree. He said he dropped it off at a shop and had them mod the car. I think he might have misunderstood uppers/lowers/idlers, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread