Is This Guy Selling 15 Undriven Ford GTs?

427 Cobra

Allan Jones only has one Ford GT. It is blue with white stripes. Henry had 18 Ford GT's when I went to see them 2 years ago. I did some work for him at his house on the mountain. He has some other neat cars also. I have pics of them. It is neat to his cars cause all of them have plates and can be driven. He drives the yellow one and his wife used to drive one of his Gulf color Ford GT's.

JOESBOSS

Established Member
The second thing I would do if I won 3million plus in lotteries woul be buy an FGT, HENNESSEY VIPER, 2013 VIPER & finally a 68 CHARGER/68 GT500. First thing I'd do is buy a McDonald's

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
He's definitely got good taste in cars, that and he picked a supercar that will actually go up in value...kudos to him.

Irb Digital

SVT Truth Enforcement
Established Member
That was one helluva gamble. $2.5 mil on an asset that in most cases is going to depreciate for the majority of it's life. Granted, exotics/supercars are different, but they aren't immune to depreciation either. Plus, why would he flood the market by making all of them for sale at once? Is there that much demand, that he can drop 15 on the market at once and not expect the price to go down? I think he'd do better to sell one at a time. But then again, thats probably why I'm talking about it, while he's living it. I'll take one in Gulf Oil livery please. For the low, low price of.....on the house.

Dragu1a

Established Member
That was one helluva gamble. $2.5 mil on an asset that in most cases is going to depreciate for the majority of it's life. Granted, exotics/supercars are different, but they aren't immune to depreciation either. Plus, why would he flood the market by making all of them for sale at once? Is there that much demand, that he can drop 15 on the market at once and not expect the price to go down? I think he'd do better to sell one at a time. But then again, thats probably why I'm talking about it, while he's living it. I'll take one in Gulf Oil livery please. For the low, low price of.....on the house.

now we're talking my price range. it is kinda odd that he'd put them all on the market like that...but what do i know?

SVT4ME

Established Member
Dumb on any level to buy all those GTs to make money. It's like Xmas and not being able to open your gifts.

Users who are viewing this thread